Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Between 125 and 160.
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I eat 55-61% carbs. Possibly way too many, but I haven't had any negative affects so I'll continue.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    yTINYJot7nxcCY7bBcLWYas_AgCz60o7Fzo3M1hMsOs?size=640x480

Basically, it depends.
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Basically, it depends.

hmmm maybe ;)

lol
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    depends...some days a lot , some days not so much. I tend to focus more on keeping my protein up and making sure I get fruits and vegetables...other carbs sort of fit themselves in around the edges. I know I eat a lot less bread than I used to, but probably other kinds of grain products a little more often.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    160-225g.
    It varies.
    Macros are set at 45%C, 25%P, 30%F
    Has been the same sort of ratio for a long time for me.
  • thatsbroscience
    Options
    800-1000 grams
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    15-30 grams
  • gypy
    gypy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    one hundred n fiddy
  • missylee117
    missylee117 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im a diabetic so I strive for under 220 a day broken down its about 40 for breakfast, 40 for lunch and about 60 or so so dinner, and 3 snacks about 15 a piece, keeps my blood sugar from spiking. Have to have some form of carbs a day, can't run your body without them.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I am around 400-450 a day.
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow. HOW do you guys keep them under 25g ?!!? O.O
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Usually between 150-200/day depending on what I do that day. My macros are set at 40% carbs/40% protein/20% fat
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I try to go no higher then 150g and aim to stay at around 100g a day or less Net carbs. Occasionally I have a carb explosion but hey no one is perfect right :happy:
  • Livdoesketo
    Livdoesketo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    <20g a day, tends to be more like 10g if I have kicked myself out of ketosis and I'm trying to get back into it.
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    15g-25g (less than or equal to 5% of my calories though lately it's been about 10%...trying to change that back.)
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    depends...some days a lot , some days not so much. I tend to focus more on keeping my protein up and making sure I get fruits and vegetables...other carbs sort of fit themselves in around the edges. I know I eat a lot less bread than I used to, but probably other kinds of grain products a little more often.

This. A low day for me is in the 60s, high is 130 or 140. But I try to keep my protein up, get my veggies and an occasional fruit, and stay away (sometimes) from starchy stuff. My macros are set at 40-35-25. I never go over my carbs unless it's some type of special occasion.

I notice a definite difference when I keep my carbs low. But I'm old, and a long workout for me is an hour walk on the treadmill at 4mph and some hand weights.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    My carbs are kept low and I only eat complex carbs, fruit and veggies. Except bananas and melons...too much sugar.

I am pretty much Paleo at this point with the occasional starch...
  • sati18
    sati18 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    usually between 2-300, which depending on my goal is 15-25% of my intake (i think, maths though is not my strong point)

however i dont really monitor them / care about what the makeup of the food is im eating. As long as i aim to eat proper meals and get my veggies in, the rest of the macros mean nothing to me. my protein is usually over what mfp thinks i should have but thats cos it keeps me satisfied and stops me snacking so much.

I would say though that most of my carbs come from bread, crisps and wine :S
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Wow. HOW do you guys keep them under 25g ?!!? O.O

By living a socially reclusive life where you only eat meat that is cooked by yourself.