finally seeing results

Options
mkcongrove1
mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
I feel unworthy of posting under this topic but it didn't fit under anything else...

Today for the first time since I started this journey a month and a half ago I finally see results in my pictures!!!!

I have been so upset seeing the lbs slowly falling off but my body stay exactly the same. So here I am 18lbs down and I can finally strut around knowing that I look thinner!! :DD

(I know I should get a tape measure -.-)

Replies

• big2sma11
    big2sma11 Posts: 10
    Options
    well done you're looking really well :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker: pictures are great! So motivating! Good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Job...but that is not slow weight loss....you should feel proud
  • gemflower
    gemflower Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    You've just had an excellent NSV (non-scale victory) and this is exactly the right place to crow about it! Congrats!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When losing weight, you should celebrate your successes along the way! Congrats! Looking at your progress bar, you are doing a great job! Hang in there!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Congratulations! Keep working hard and you will reach your goal!! Be proud! :drinker:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot, congrats to feeling like you can see a difference! :) If you don't have a tape measure, try using some string and a ruler for some rough measurements :) Great job on your losses and keep up the great work!
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Also if you're looking at my profile picture that's a before (When I was thin) and the after (now) its my motivation to reverse them :)
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    You've just had an excellent NSV (non-scale victory) and this is exactly the right place to crow about it! Congrats!
    Non scale victory, so glad you clarified that,I have been wondering what NSV meant lol...so I'm a little slow I guess;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!