Hips 35"
    Thigh 20"
    Body fat ~ 15%

I lost 35 lbs when I was 38
    I was 152 and dropped to 118 in 6 months
    My hips were 42"
    My waist was ? around 28" or 29"
    I"m not sure what my body fat was back then

I'm not sure what my thighs where but I posted before and after pictures on this thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/932765-if-thighs-were-your-problem-area-show-me-your-slim-down

PS - don't mind my profile picture...that was throw back thursday; I was 135 lbs there (13 years ago)
  • LosingV2013
    LosingV2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi guys shortie here ;)

5'1
    currently at 166
    goal 125

new and would welcome any input and tips to reach my goal. Walking a little this week and hopefully adding a dvd or maybe joining gym. My weaknesses are carbs and ice-cream.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and currently weigh 102. I am trying to add muscle, so I have been doing more strength training. I have cut down on cardio and do it about once or twice a week the most. By the way, I am 41 years old. :wink:
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fellow shorties! My people! I am only 5' 2" myself.

I am embarrassed to say that I started this journey at a whopping 296lbs. I am now down to 273lbs with well over 100 more to go. My goal weight is 150lbs as of right now, but we'll see how far I can get.

Anyone can feel free to add me, I love making new friends and could use all the accountability!
  • operator1
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft 1 just joined today weigh 168lbs hoping to reach 138 but just seem to find it so difficul,t i don't eat a lot but what i eat are all the wrong things, hoping to get some motivation by joining.
  • aswearingen22
    aswearingen22 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It's weird to be one of the "tall" ones at 5'2"!;) I started mfp in mid-December at 161 and am currently at 144. My first goal is to get back down to 136 (top end of my healthy range), but then my ultimate goal is somewhere between 128-132. I basically just want to be at a weight I can maintain easily, that's in the healthy range, and as light as I can be to help my running! I've struggled with my weight since college. I started college at about 128 pounds, and after 5 years in school and 1 year of working after, I was 192. I lost all the weight and got down to 122 with weight watchers. I then used weight watchers several years later to lose baby #1 weight, and again to lose baby #2 weight. Since baby #2 was born 3.5 years ago, I've fluctuated between 142-170. I'm loving mfp and determined to get down to goal and stay there! No more babies, so no reason to see anything about 136 ever again! I'm training for spring half marathons (running 4 half marathons this spring, have run 4 other over the last few years) and start training for my first full marathon at the end of May, so I want to be at goal weight when training starts!
  • tilagarza
    tilagarza Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9. My starting weight was 152 so far I have lost about 4 lbs. My goal weight is between 101 - 105. I'm also considered obesed for my height and I can tell how my body struggles at this weight size. I am so looking forward to shedding these 50 pounds. I think it's cool that there are so many of us "petite" women in the same boat!!!! Please add me if you're intrested. :smile:
  • KellieNause
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently weighing in at 175 and have an ultimate goal weight of somewhere between 125-130 (I tend to fluctuate 5 pounds, so as long as I'm between 125-130 I will consider myself at GOAL)

My problem always comes from having a large bottom and a large bust. 5 years ago when I was weighing 125 I was in a 34D (TMI maybe), and was in a size 6 pants. My bust/bottom would always make me feel HUGE and I developed an eating disorder as a result thinking that somehow it would change my body shape/type/bone structure. Ugh.

I feel your pain, lady. My advice would be to always set small goals for yourself, and don't ever give up. Stay positive, and don't beat yourself up over the little things!
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 and currently weight 182. When I started mfp I weighed 230. I started at size 20 and now I'm size 13 (thanks to the strength training I do)! Add me if you'd like
  • candacedicks
    candacedicks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm very similar to you I'm 5'0 1/2 and I started at 220 now Im 157.8 with the goal of 120 - 125 feel free to add me I have pics on my profile of what I look like if you want to see for comparison.
  • veronicanc
    Options
    41 yr, 5'2", currently I weigh 159, goal weight 125-130. I just started back today on exercise and tracking food. I'd live to have some buddies here, feel free to add me
  • andreamontes30
    andreamontes30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm not the only one! I'm 4'10" and now 126. My ultimate goal is to be at 100-105 pounds. I started losing weight in 2010. I started at 146. It's been a slow process but I'm determined to lose 10 pounds before my 30th bday in August. Feel free to add me any shorties out there. :)
  • msqueenofpain
    msqueenofpain Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" & being short sucks :grumble:
  • daswo
    daswo Posts: 6
    Options
    4'11" here. At my biggest was around 150 lbs. Lost some and settled in around 130. With MFP I am around 120. Hoping to lose those last 10-15 lbs. Any other short gals feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • tizmi
    tizmi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5' nothin' short-*kitten* here - I started at 211, though 2 years ago I was 215 and lost 20lb with my second attempt at Weight Watchers, but the slow rate made me lose motivation and I bobbed back up :( I started MFP in early April and I'm 20lb down again and determined to make it to about 112 this time. I've lost 55lb before so I know I can do it, I just have to avoid losing heart. My first mini-goal is to be UK size 14 by September for my holiday :)
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    also fun size! :)
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    4'11 & extremely obese
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am barely 5 ft....started at 164.4...down to 124.8...yes, POINT FOUR til I hit 40 lbs--yaaaay! I would like to get down to 115...its a slow process at this point in time....
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. I started at 178-179 and so far I'm down 29lbs. I use the TDEE method and I love to eat so feel free to add me if you feel the same way :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!