Any other women here who WANT to lose weight in their chest?

Options
2»

Replies

• michellechawner
    Options
    Feel free to give me any of your leftovers..... Momma needs a New Pair of Twins!!!!!! :smile:

This! I went from a C to a B, now everything looks horrible :( I need to lose fat in the gut not in the top - I guess my stupid body didn't understand what I wanted (Yes I know, you can't sport reduce, but it's incredible frustrating I'm losing it in all the places I DIDN'T want to lose) :sad:
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight everywhere except in my chest :( and I would really love to drop a size or two, but this seems impossible!
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    When i am chubby, I'm a smal C cup, maybe a B, so when i get thin I'm like thumbtacks in a pita bread. I'm tall and a defined waist, so I don't need boobs to have a feminine figure. I kind of like the hippy-that-doesn't-need-to-wear-a-bra look. (i mean like the youg cute hippies with small boobs, not the old ones with saggy boobs)
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I forgot to get to my point:
    I would rather be thin with no boobs, than chubby with small boobs.

the end
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I would like smaller tatas. I don't think it's going to happen (significantly) for me. Big boobs run in my family. My 4'10" great grandmother had DDs at 98 lbs. My grandmother has D's at 110, my mother had D's at 120, my sister has D's at her current weight and I'm like my great grandmother it seems. Only today's technology will be making my girls smaller than my genetics will allow. Oh well, I consider that firmly one of my first world problems.
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to give me any of your leftovers..... Momma needs a New Pair of Twins!!!!!! :smile:

me too!! i would be so easy if it could be done that way...