Looking for friends with around 100lb to lose

Options
Hi
I'm Sharon I've been on MFP for about 6 weeks and am working at losing 100lb. As this is likely to be a very long journey I'm looking for some friends with a similar journey to make. It would be really helpful to be able to compare notes and get some support because it is likely to be challenging to stay the distance.
I look forward to hearing from some kindred spirits :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lulurogers9
    lulurogers9 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey girl! i am also looking for friends and support to help me keep motivated. I have 70 lbs to loose feel free to add me!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When I began this journey, nearly 6 months ago, I had well over 100 lbs. to lose...and I still have 78 or so to go. I'm always looking for new friends to help and support along the way...feel free to add me! :happy:
  • KirstieLambo
    Options
    Hey honey (hi to everyone else who's commented too!)

I started my journey 4 months ago with a starting point of 117lb to lose -
    I'm down 61lb so definitely getting there! My mindset has changed so I now eat to live rather than live to eat - that said I wouldn't say no to a MacyD's every now and again. It's hard but you know the end result is going to be so worth it after all the hard work, determination and will power it's taken to get there!

Feel free to add me if you ever need a chat, a pick me up or even just to compare notes!
    Well done on your amazing effort so far and good luck on your journey

Kirsty x
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    As one who had over 100 pounds to lose when starting, one suggestion might be to break down in increments instead of looking at the total number. I started with a goal of losing 10 pounds, then reset when I hit. Best wishes on your journey and feel free to add me if you wish
  • sparkles9779
    sparkles9779 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME I HAE OVER A HUNDRED TO LOSE MYSELF.. SORRY FOR THE CAPS.. :)
  • Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi! I also have a lot of weight to lose. I have set a small goal of 20 lbs to start. I am just starting out. Anyone is free to add me.
  • OwneyB
    OwneyB Posts: 7
    Options
    I would like to be your weight loss buddy too!
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I will have lost over 100lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have around 100 lbs to lose, feel free to add me. :)
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 175 lbs, so at this point I have about 100 lbs left :) Feel free to add me.
  • CrimsonNBlues
    CrimsonNBlues Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to MPF, looking to loose 100+, and hoping for motivational friends as well! Feel free to add me, my diary is open, and it's really great to have supportive friends when the goals sometimes seem overwhelming.
  • xRachTasticx
    xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When I first started I wasn't sure HOW MUCH I wanted to lose. I just knew I NEEDED to lose a lot. I'm thinking 80-100lbs would be about right for me.

Anyone needing support, encouragement, love, feel free to add me! I log on everyday and make sure to check in on all my buddies!

Stats:
    Height: 5'7"
    SW: 271
    CW: 240.8
    GW: 175

I've added you OP, and as I said anyone else is free to add me as well <3
    We're in this together!
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 11 lbs and I have 78 to go. So that is close to 100 lbs. Feel free to add me. It would be nice walking this journey together.
  • missanagarcia
    Options
    I have 151 pounds to lose forever, feel free to add me :)
  • iLuvJohnny1
    iLuvJohnny1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I have 80 pounds to lose, go ahead and add me!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    got about 130 to lose
  • shervymcsween
    Options
    I have like 80 lbs to lose as well, feel free to add me. I am a great cheerleader as well!
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm part way through my journey ... have about 30 pounds to go and have been just screwin' around with it the last 6 months. I would LOVE some new motivation.
  • dailytammy
    dailytammy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends :) I have 60 more to go after losing 49lbs before joining. Anyone feel free to add me
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Amanda. I have been here for about a year. I really think it has helped in my weight loss program. I don't do diet foods or diets in general. Just a lifestyle change in general, like fresh foods anywhere I can and exercise of some kind every day. Anyone can feel free to friend me here, I'm on here pretty much everyday. I have lost almost 100 lbs and still have a ways to go. But I'm all about support and so is MFP! Welcome and good luck on your journey!