Plateau officially BROKEN!!! Yahoo!!!

2»

Replies

• That is great! :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    I was just getting ready to put in my own final break through when I saw yours. Great work at sticking it out!:smokin:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Thanks everyone!
    :heart:
  • koala_tee
    koala_tee Posts: 18
    i FINALLY broke through mine.....i increased my food intake (min 1500 cals) and my exercise (1hr 5x/wk) .....
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That is sooooo great! I am so proud of you for sticking it out! It's great to see the numbers dropping again!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! YOU GO GIRL! I think I am happier when I increase my calories...It is so scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury to actually do it though! HOORAY FOR YOU!

Thanks! Btw... what's with your new pic? Looks like you don't need to lose another lb, you are hot girl!!!
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks girlie!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    WTG!!!! :love: That's awesome, I'm so glad you're over your plateau...boy don't plateau's suck?! lol
  • AJCM
    Thanks Lauren and all! Yeah, I wanted to give up soooo many times. Glad I stuck with it!
    Have a great day everyone!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Congrats! You have proven to be one of my motivators on MFP! Thank you for your constant support and encouraging words. Your AWESOME!
    Sounds like your going to be at your goal weight by the SD trip....YEAH!!! :bigsmile:
    :heart: Kel~
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    WooHoo! ~happy dance~
  • AJCM
    Congrats! You have proven to be one of my motivators on MFP! Thank you for your constant support and encouraging words. Your AWESOME!
    Sounds like your going to be at your goal weight by the SD trip....YEAH!!! :bigsmile:
    :heart: Kel~

Thanks Kel - YOU are one of MY motivators!!!! I want to work my bikini like you girl!!!
  • AJCM
    WooHoo! ~happy dance~

Thanks Tim - Btw... The heart rate monitor has increased the appeal of exercise, so I think that has helped! Thanks for all your feedback about the monitors. :flowerforyou:
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    That is so freaking awesome!
    I have to admit that upping calories would be a scary thing since being so close to your ideal weight and all..so kudos to you! Hopefully I have the guts to do it when my plateau hits..its probably right around the corner..anyways..
    Congrats :bigsmile:
  • AJCM
    That is so freaking awesome!
    I have to admit that upping calories would be a scary thing since being so close to your ideal weight and all..so kudos to you! Hopefully I have the guts to do it when my plateau hits..its probably right around the corner..anyways..
    Congrats :bigsmile:

Thanks lil lady!!! It was really scary - but I figured that worst case scenario those were my "maintenance" calories (seeing as I was on "maintenance" anyway!). I just hope I keept it up for a few more lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!