why you are on MFP and something you should not do naked...

Options

Replies

• Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am here to get inspired by all those that have been thru wat I am going thru and benefit from their knowledge or share with all the ones that are on the same journey I am on! and be held accountable for all my food choices, make some new friends and have a laugh with great ppl like on this thread!!! :smile:

Never try to build sandcastles naked!! Sand in places ya never want it to be!!!!! :noway:
  • fvaldez9
    fvaldez9 Posts: 2
    Options
    Depends on who your playing with...lol, jk
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am here to stay active and for accountability. In my opinion, you should never ride a bike nekkid : )
  • fvaldez9
    fvaldez9 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi my name is Frankie and I am here to try and hold myself accountable and make better decisions...

I love being naked and I embrace my curves, but I need to be healtier, so I would never want to run naked backwards in a cornfield...lol
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm here to lose weight! Obviously but use MFP to track my calories and workout and get a motivational push...

something I wouldn't do naked is play racquetball, or shop at Walmart.
  • sugurnspice86
    sugurnspice86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I needed help with counting calories. I learned recently that I should not workout naked (I was alone in my room), because my belly flapped around more than my boobs; I laughed and cried.
  • _alondra_m
    _alondra_m Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel like this is the year 2013!! this is the year to really take my health seriously....on here to make new friends and have a support system which will help me on this journey! :D anyone feel free to add me

something you shouldn't do naked.....jog on the treadmill
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I joined to count my calories to be aware of what I was eating, but then I made friends, and I LOVE all the support. It keeps me going and has motivated me to get serious about exercising.

NEVER GET ARRESTED NAKED

Oh yea - also - please feel free to add me anyone!
  • Lisaskydive24
    Options
    MFP helps me adjust my eating habits so I can maintain my weight along with exercise. I think doing any cardio workout naked would not be a good idea. lol!
  • mlfrailing
    mlfrailing Posts: 79
    Options
    I joined to help track what I eat, then started adding my exercise.

I need to go to the police station soon for a parking permit. Right now that is on top of the list for not doing naked.

Feel free to add me if you want.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I am here to receive and give encouragement on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.
    You should not play twister naked...:)

Umm...if ur aren't naked, twister is a pretty boring game...IMO
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I love it here, it keeps me accountable for my actions.

Never sit on a leather car seat in the summer time naked
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    What an awesome forum topic ! :)

Why I am on MFP?
    I was humiliated, sad, fat, had a low self esteem, yet very very determined to lose the weight! I had already lost 10 lbs in my own, and was just looking through the android app store, stumbled onto MFP and thought why the hell not! :) Never looked back since, it has taught me so much, I never thought I'd be a calorie counting beast :P And like everyone else says, MFP keeps me accountable

Something I should not do naked?
    Dance in front of an open window? Guilty of that. lol.
  • MsKari02
    MsKari02 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Use the BBQ grill..could be painful.
  • murdledoe
    murdledoe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I joined to better myself and you shouldn't baby sit naked.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    What an awesome forum topic ! :)

Why I am on MFP?
    I was humiliated, sad, fat, had a low self esteem, yet very very determined to lose the weight! I had already lost 10 lbs in my own, and was just looking through the android app store, stumbled onto MFP and thought why the hell not! :) Never looked back since, it has taught me so much, I never thought I'd be a calorie counting beast :P And like everyone else says, MFP keeps me accountable

Something I should not do naked?
    Dance in front of an open window? Guilty of that. lol.

You can dance outside my window.
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP because my friend started using it, and he lost 50 lbs. That's about the amount I want to lose, and so I figured it would help.

Something to never do naked... Open a stubborn jar (Seinfield reference number 2).
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    to find what healthier lifestyle works for me... and you shouldn't cook bacon naked :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    OMG LOL too funny! Okay, I'll play. I'm on mfp to get fit and healthy (and to look good naked which probably wouldn't be the best option for BEEKEEPING) :tongue:
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Use the BBQ grill..could be painful.

Might toast the wrong weinee? LOL :laugh: