Kim's and Kanye's stupid baby name

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all the other posts so this may have been said already. They should have spelled it "Knorth." :tongue:

we have a winner! ding ding ding....
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all the other posts so this may have been said already. They should have spelled it "Knorth." :tongue:

we have a winner! ding ding ding....

Yay! I won the internet today! Thanks!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Do pregnancy like the Duchess of Cambridge, not like Jessica Simpson. Pregnancy is not your ticket to unlimited ice cream!
    Clearly you sir did NOT read "what to expect when your expecting" there is a whole chapter on two men named Ben and Jerry who you will fall hopelessly in love with.

:)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    This is funny I would like to Quote most of the responses on here :laugh: My Brother always said when he had a son he was going to name him Jett His last name is Black ) Jett Black :noway: Then he would say to Quote Foghorn Leg Horn " That was a Joke Son"
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    That's sad. Kim's body sure went south with the pregnancy. :laugh:

:laugh: hilarious... she came up with it quick too! I have two kids and find this amusing. Lol
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    This is funny I would like to Quote most of the responses on here :laugh: My Brother always said when he had a son he was going to name him Jett His last name is Black ) Jett Black :noway: Then he would say to Quote Foghorn Leg Horn " That was a Joke Son"
    I once dated this guy with the last name of Sale. We ALWAYS joked about having a son named "Clarance"
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options

Lol! Yes! :laugh:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I once dated this guy with the last name of Sale. We ALWAYS joked about having a son named "Clarance"

I had a maths teacher named Mike Hunt.

I pinky swear it's true.
  • NormInv
    Options
    pregnant kate:

cn_image.size.royal-watch-kate-3-15.jpg

pregnant jessica:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLe2fiMKR6H89aC6Pc07-wl7NpWoUAPwvxkYL15tdwNCJH9SEMrA

i rest my case
  • Mojoni
    Mojoni Posts: 3
    Options
    his middle name is "by-north"

Maybe she'll be a Hitchcock fan. :)
  • guidosgal
    Options
    Very Funny People on this thread!!! This has made the day fun :tongue:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I had a maths teacher named Mike Hunt.

I pinky swear it's true.

I also know a Mike Hunt. And a Mary Christmas.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Well now I think Kate is naturally thin. Jessica not so much. Every body is different. I didn't gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but my best friend got huge. I do believe that staying somewhat active is important. Unless you're on bed rest.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Do pregnancy like the Duchess of Cambridge, not like Jessica Simpson. Pregnancy is not your ticket to unlimited ice cream!
    Clearly you sir did NOT read "what to expect when your expecting" there is a whole chapter on two men named Ben and Jerry who you will fall hopelessly in love with.

I was pregnant 20 years ago, I didn't use it as an excuse to eat whatever I liked & sure as hell didn't feel the need to read a book telling me that's it's ok to eat like a pig. And that's exactly the excuse people use. 80lbs is what I have LOST.... that's a hell of a lot more than baby, fluid & placenta.
  • guidosgal
    Options
    now that's Really Funny ( He would have been super popular with the Ladies because we all love a Clarence Sale
  • tmarstam
    tmarstam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As bad as my friend Phillis Murphy who named her son Jesus!
  • NormInv
    Options
    Once knew an Audrey Marks.
  • oregonzoo
    Options

I was pregnant 20 years ago, I didn't use it as an excuse to eat whatever I liked & sure as hell didn't feel the need to read a book telling me that's it's ok to eat like a pig. And that's exactly the excuse people use. 80lbs is what I have LOST.... that's a hell of a lot more than baby, fluid & placenta.
    You know what. Since everybody else thought it was so funny to make fun of a poor woman and the weight she gained, I thought I'd make a joke.
    I guess when it's a joke not degrading somebody, it's not funny?

I gained 60lbs, I was young and stupidly did use it as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted. I lost that and more.

As into fitness as I am, as into being in shape as I am... I remember being lost and confused and gigantic and really don't feel the need to poke fun at somebody who is now in that position.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    terrible aient it
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    pregnant kate:

cn_image.size.royal-watch-kate-3-15.jpg

pregnant jessica:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLe2fiMKR6H89aC6Pc07-wl7NpWoUAPwvxkYL15tdwNCJH9SEMrA

i rest my case
    You probably ought to use a more fair comparison. That was Jessica about to give birth, and probably a very very early pregnancy Kate.

If you really want to rest your case dear, do better research! lol