• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    pregnant kate:

cn_image.size.royal-watch-kate-3-15.jpg

pregnant jessica:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLe2fiMKR6H89aC6Pc07-wl7NpWoUAPwvxkYL15tdwNCJH9SEMrA

i rest my case
    You probably ought to use a more fair comparison. That was Jessica about to give birth, and probably a very very early pregnancy Kate.

If you really want to rest your case dear, do better research! lol

i'll rest my case on kate any day of the week :)
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Do pregnancy like the Duchess of Cambridge, not like Jessica Simpson. Pregnancy is not your ticket to unlimited ice cream!
    Clearly you sir did NOT read "what to expect when your expecting" there is a whole chapter on two men named Ben and Jerry who you will fall hopelessly in love with.

:)

I was pregnant 20 years ago, I didn't use it as an excuse to eat whatever I liked & sure as hell didn't feel the need to read a book telling me that's it's ok to eat like a pig. And that's exactly the excuse people use. 80lbs is what I have LOST.... that's a hell of a lot more than baby, fluid & placenta.
    You know what. Since everybody else thought it was so funny to make fun of a poor woman and the weight she gained, I thought I'd make a joke.
    I guess when it's a joke not degrading somebody, it's not funny?

I gained 60lbs, I was young and stupidly did use it as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted. I lost that and more.

As into fitness as I am, as into being in shape as I am... I remember being lost and confused and gigantic and really don't feel the need to poke fun at somebody who is now in that position.

Nice try Kim.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    pregnant kate:

pregnant jessica:

i rest my case
    You probably ought to use a more fair comparison. That was Jessica about to give birth, and probably a very very early pregnancy Kate.

If you really want to rest your case dear, do better research! lol

i'll rest my case on kate any day of the week :)
    The Royal Secret service may take issue with that!
  • Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    Let's name our child after a bankrupt airline AND nickname her after edible seaweed. :huh:

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    The difference between Kate and Kim is classy vs trashy...I rest MY case!
  • tracyschreier
    tracyschreier Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) named his son Pilot Inspektor.
    Penn (of Penn & Teller) named his daughter Moxie Crimefighter.
    One of Frank Zappa's daughter's names is Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen.

Collectively, still not as bad as North West.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    SMH...
  • lilimini
    lilimini Posts: 56
    Options
    I don't see how making fun of their choice for a baby name is ok. Most people here have been made fun of because of their weight or maybe something else and we all know what it feels like to be put down. I'm so surprised that just because it is Kim's baby everyone thinks it's ok to just make fun of her.

I think that people would laugh at any name they chose just because it's their baby.

I'm not a Kardashian fan, but I think it's unfair to be so mean to her.

I'm sure there are heaps of people here who have probably given their kids a terrible name or have a terrible name but you don't see a whole community of people making fun of it.

Making fun of people and their choices is still bullying. Just cos she's on TV doesn't make her any less human.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    at least its not a common boring name like Michelle, Debbie or Jennifer.

Ahem, ^^^were these the names of your ex's? Nothing wrong with the name Michelle :).
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I don't see how making fun of their choice for a baby name is ok. Most people here have been made fun of because of their weight or maybe something else and we all know what it feels like to be put down. I'm so surprised that just because it is Kim's baby everyone thinks it's ok to just make fun of her.

I think that people would laugh at any name they chose just because it's their baby.

I'm sure there are heaps of people here who have probably given their kids a terrible name or have a terrible name but you don't see a whole community of people making fun of it.

Making fun of people and their choices is still bullying. Just cos she's on TV doesn't make her any less human.

here's a lemon shooter for ya!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Do you really think she cares? I doubt it. I think it's a funny name. Sorry.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I found replacing the word "baby" and "kids" in this rant with the word "sex tape" made it a lot more entertaining. Oh yeah, so you were saying something about how Kim gets unfair treatment....??
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to break it to you, but if someone I knew and loved named his or her baby North West, you better believe I would say something about it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    pregnant kate:

pregnant jessica:

i rest my case
    Someone else already pointed out that Kate was newly pregnant in that photo while Jessica was just about to give birth.

I will add that Kate had morning sickness so bad it landed her in the hospital. Speaking from a similar experience, it's very easy to keep one's figure when you're throwing up everything you eat and drink (including water).

I don't like you.
  • krisalyn117
    Options
    @meridithgirl9 Uh no what did you expect to happen with someone who got pregnant? And if your body and health isn't south already then why are you here trying to lose weight?
  • krisalyn117
    Options
    I find it ironic for anyone here to make fun of how people are going to bully her child because of it's name, but that's exactly what you are doing here.
  • krisalyn117
    Options
    his middle name is "by-north"

lol, that's what i was gonna say

What do you mean "his"? It's a girl
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    his middle name is "by-north"

HAH, we can only hope.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Not an ounce of talent between them, nor a functioning brain cell...

Well the saying is two ugly people make a beautiful child.

So, perhaps -- We are looking at the future next Einstein.

BaHahahahah
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I would love it all if this is a big joke they are playing on us. It would make me like them better.