anyone use endomondo???

Options
2»

Replies

• jem302
    jem302 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Love it! I use it for walking & running mostly.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I use it for cycling. I think it gives too many calories burned during mountain biking, but that's OK. It's a neat app.
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I find it give me inflated distance. The run I do is spot on 10km yet when I do it with Endomondo it makes it anywhere between 12-14km instead. So I stopped using it for a while. I started using it again just this week & yep it's still doing it. MY walk is 5.6km every time, with Runtastic it's spot on. Yet Endomondo make it a whole 1km more if not 2.
    Weird. I had that problem with Strava, but it would correct itself on posting to the web (it had good tracking data, but did bad math on the phone). I have a few reference points that I checked apps by, the furthest being 5 miles. Endomondo has been dead on for me, but so have most of the others. Strava was the only exception I found as far as accuracy. Mostly I was comparing ease of use and how much you can do in free version versus paid version and free account versus paid account. I think Endomondo wins handily when comparing free versions with free accounts.
  • crissyniko
    crissyniko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like it because it takes into account the hills I walk/run up. The calorie count is higher than MFP but I think that's the reason why MFP doesn't know about the hills or how much of an incline. Info matched perfectly with my fitbit on the calories burned during my run.