for all the fat shamers out there...

Options
nikilis
nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
theres also a few good guy gregs.

d2praY5.png

39000472.jpg

so yeh. remember some peeps got to back! brofist!

Replies

• Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    YAAAY

tumblr_m6lqzgGMVm1qireq9.gif
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Omg I absolutely love this!!!
  • woofus
    woofus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is great!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love this. When i see heavy people working out I telepathically say good work and don't give up... But I don't think they here me becaus they never say anything back.

Never be imbaressed to work out.
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome. fantastic. super. love it!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This is just awesome.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    kb4spf.gif
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    hey-youre-awesome-1791-1232679844-0_zps8c807acb.jpg
  • amandanndel
    Options
    Love this!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    bump because people sometimes need to be reminded how awesome they are.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif?1363040789
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    That's just awesome...sometimes I just wanna hi-five people out on the path when I'm running the other way but I'm sure that'd look a bit strange.

I know I'd think it a bit weird if that open hand was running straight toward me...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to call people Fatties?
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I know how this feels. I'm barely walking 3.5 mph on the treadmill, while the chick next to me is running full speed, at, like 20 mph? Lol, I don't know. But even if no one cares, I am doing this for mr. Still can't meet peoples gaze, but, you know what? I am on my way.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ouchies. My Nook does not correct my spelling ( sigh), tho I wish it would. And you know what....... I would LOVE a random hi-five! Lol!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to call people Fatties?

Encouraged imho. How else will they know they're fatties? By looking in the mirror? The mirror developed by the government to make them delusional about their weight?
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump. because everyone should see this. And if you read it and still think you're better than everyone and make snarky comments "just to get a rise out of someone", then you just don't get it. And I feel bad for you. I was fat shamed growing up and let me tell you, it hurts more than you can imagine. Fat people can lose the weight once they empower themselves, but jerks will always be jerks.
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I know how this feels. I'm barely walking 3.5 mph on the treadmill, while the chick next to me is running full speed, at, like 20 mph? Lol, I don't know. But even if no one cares, I am doing this for mr. Still can't meet peoples gaze, but, you know what? I am on my way.

And that's okay! All that matters is you--not the chick next to you on the treadmill, not any dude at the gym, no one. :) Besides, you'll be running at full speed soon enough if you just keep at it! ;)
    Keep going, okay?
    Good luck!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I'm always more impressed by someone weighing 300+ in the gym who stays there for more than 30 minutes. Because when I was that big I was tapping out by the 30 minute mark.