Shakeology

Options
124»

Replies

• averymcginnis
    Options
    I use visalus and I love it. keeps me full until my next shake!
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Visalus is even worse. Thx for trying though.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OP - in starting a thread like this, don't you think it would be honest to disclose that you're a Beachbody "coach" who sells the products, rather than "innocently" asking if anybody has tried Shakeology? It's a shady, thinly veiled promotion of BB products.

An excerpt from one of your prior posts (emphasis added):
    Being a Beachbody coach, I definitely ask questions before anyone makes a purchase to make sure you are getting a program that you're going to stick with and that is appropriate for your fitness level.

Thread can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1001952-p90x-were-you-only-able-to-get-through-the-warm-up

Ooooo....Caught...lol.

yhHUh.gif

And if you like Shakeology...then that's cool. But to think that it magically boosts your metabolism, is the reason behind your weight loss, etc...than no. Someone said it being a good source of protein and honestly, I use Optimum Nutrition Gold and I think it's better in regards to using it to help with your protein macro. 120 cals for 25g in a scoop.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    OP - in starting a thread like this, don't you think it would be honest to disclose that you're a Beachbody "coach" who sells the products, rather than "innocently" asking if anybody has tried Shakeology? It's a shady, thinly veiled promotion of BB products.

Being a Beachbody coach, I definitely ask questions before anyone makes a purchase to make sure you are getting a program that you're going to stick with and that is appropriate for your fitness level.

Thread can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1001952-p90x-were-you-only-able-to-get-through-the-warm-up

Ooooo....Caught...lol.

yhHUh.gif

And if you like Shakeology...then that's cool. But to think that it magically boosts your metabolism, is the reason behind your weight loss, etc...than no. Someone said it being a good source of protein and honestly, I use Optimum Nutrition Gold and I think it's better in regards to using it to help with your protein macro. 120 cals for 25g in a scoop.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Ooooo....Caught...lol.

yhHUh.gif

Explains why he is defending it so rigorously.