Losing inches

Options
rubysparkle
rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while so thought I would check in, I am really pleased today, weighed in 2lbs less so i am happy with the weekly loss, but was amazed when taking my measurements that the inches seem to be melting away. I have a long way to go but I am sure once the first 20lbs are behind me I will be well on my way.

I have been exercising much more these last two weeks, just walking fast mainly for a few hours a day, but it seems to have paid off with the measurements.

This site is very motivating - so glad i found it.

:)

Replies

• rubysparkle
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while so thought I would check in, I am really pleased today, weighed in 2lbs less so i am happy with the weekly loss, but was amazed when taking my measurements that the inches seem to be melting away. I have a long way to go but I am sure once the first 20lbs are behind me I will be well on my way.

I have been exercising much more these last two weeks, just walking fast mainly for a few hours a day, but it seems to have paid off with the measurements.

This site is very motivating - so glad i found it.

:)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like you're doing really great! And yes, this site really IS fantastic, isn't it?! I've been here almost 3 months now, and have amazed myself with how much I've lost! I've got a thyroid problem,and couldn't seem to do anything but gain every time I tried to lose weight!
    I never measured myself, so I don't know how many inches I've lost. BUT, I've gone from a tight 18 to a 12! I bought 3 pairs of size 12 Capri's only 3 weeks ago, and they're already getting baggy!
    I LOVE this site!!!
    Keep up the good job!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Thanks i will keep going it is motivating when you lose inches and the clothese sizes go down - i think i just want my scales to start moving a bit more now, but im just being impatient, i am happy really with my 1 - 2 lb weekly loss.

It's just a case of keeping going - i wanted to lose 14 lbs for the last 3 weeks and its those last few lbs which have been difficult - that was my mini target - my next one will be to lose 20lbs i think if i can get that far then i can make it all the way!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!