Oh noes I gained 6.6 pounds in 6 days!!!

Options
MrM27
MrM27 Posts: 18,355 Member
Just got back from Rivera Maya, Mexico. Stepped on the scale and its up 6.6 pounds!!!! I knew I should have said no to the 13 beers on the catamaran or all the tequila shots. Or pins coladas and mimosas for breakfast everyday. Damn you Mexico for having such yummy tacos. Same damn you to the all inclusive for being all inclusive. I might just blame it on the daily breakfast buffets.

Now what do I do. I've contemplated it for a long hour and have several options.

1. Lemon diet - Not sure I like this so much. Maybe it will work with Lemonheads or Lemon Starbursts
2. Cookie diet - I've already got the Oreos so no need to hit the store
3. Swallow a Tapeworm - Not sure where to purchase one
4. Cut off my left arm - I'm right handed so this may be a good option.

Please help!! I'm desperate and open to suggestions.

Replies

• LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    4) is probably the quickest, and you might well have some weight to play with afterwards (as I think an arm weighs slightly more than that)?
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am thinking you are being funny! I find that if I go up "suddenly" I kick up my yoga from 10 to 30 minutes a day, focusing on twisiting poses. Then I up my walking goals up another 50% . That, and whatever nutrion plan you were on before the lost week in Mexico, get right back on!

It will be gone in no time!
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I say the arm =)
  • nminden
    nminden Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was curious so I just read your story and looked at your transformation pics. You are intelligent and successful and your photos essay is rad. You didn't post under the motivation section - but under food and nutrition. So you probably don't need any motivation. Did you have any expectation of gaining some weight on your trip? If not, you should have. It makes it easier and it makes sense after all your incredibly hard work to celebrate and relax for a few days. You need no advice. You've been there. You know EXACTLY what to do. And if you just posted to make us all laugh, then I've been had. And you've been successful. Enjoy the intoxicated memories of a great trip. And thanks for the inspiration of your success. Looking forward to hearing how fast that 6 comes off.
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Those tapeworms are finicky anyhow. Who knows how well they will work and if it will even stay alive.

You need something way more reliable than THAT.

Arm has to go, it's the only way.

Don't forget to report back with pics on your progress!!!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    5. Green coffee bean enemas at raspberry ketones before every meal.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    nah just tape your mouth shut and run a lot...should take two three days tops.:drinker:
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it will all just be muscle!
  • baja572
    baja572 Posts: 94
    Options
    It's water weight! Sauna until it's all gone!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Girl, you should have picked up a tapeworm when you were in Mexico! Every outdoor gas station taco stand has one.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Paleo diet should do the trick.
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yikes you should take a blade and just cut all of that extra fat off!
    But be sure not to mistake it as bacon and eat it or back to square one
  • schmeckpeper
    schmeckpeper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I gained 9 lbs after a glutness week of all-inclusive in Jamaica. Its taken a full month of eating right and exercise to get it off. Not sure it was worth it but since this is my new lifestyle anyways....what does it matter. Just get back on your plan. Most is water weight anyways. But I found those last couple pounds were the hardest.....and they all seemed to land in my gut! UGH!
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Eh it's just salt...flush it out with be tequila and water. Hope the worm is still alive...can help you clean the colon. If that doesn't work...the non-dominant arm is optional anyway...lose it. :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Have you considered food poisoning?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your still drunk to me. :huh: