Ranch-A-Holics

Options
DaFrogRibbit
DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
What do you put Ranch on -- Or better yet what do you NOT put Ranch on these days.

I LOVE Ranch on just about anything. Use to think it made everything taste better (that and cheese).

I still do treat myself to this divine condiment on occasion, but try to keep it out of my fridge.

So today, I do not put Ranch on my pizza, ramen noodles, left over spaghetti, etc....

Although, last night I did put some fat free Ranch (which isn't the same) on some Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Carrots.

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Dipping for seasoned french fries and other fried things. Although that has cut back lately :) Salad of course, pizza rolls. And I have found a yogurt ranch by Bolthouse Farms that is excellent and 45 cals/2 tbs. Plain greek yogurt with hidden valley powder in it also makes an yummy ranch veggie dip :)
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    MSG and I do not get along, but I do LOVE Ranch dressing. I keep in my fridge and every once in a while have 1 Tblspn on a BIG chef salad. I also like it on baked sweet potato! And, if I'm having a burger at home, i'll use it instead of mayo!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Ranch is one thing I refuse to give up. Although I do water it down so I can eat some food with it. I put it on just about everything. Except ice cream.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    What do you put Ranch on -- Or better yet what do you NOT put Ranch on these days.

I LOVE Ranch on just about anything. Use to think it made everything taste better (that and cheese).

I still do treat myself to this divine condiment on occasion, but try to keep it out of my fridge.

So today, I do not put Ranch on my pizza, ramen noodles, left over spaghetti, etc....

Although, last night I did put some fat free Ranch (which isn't the same) on some Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Carrots.

Oh. That kind of ranch. Not my kind, with the horses and hayfields. :( Disappointing.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yee Haw

Giddy Up CowGirl
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    My kids are BIG ranch fans. They make me buy those giant gallon jugs every 2-3 weeks. They put that crap on everything. Expensive! (sigh) I prefer Italian myself. A little bottle can last me the whole month....LOL