World of Warcraft?

Options

Replies

• JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You should join the MFP Gamer groups. A lot of gamers there.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers

[I'm on Dentarg -Alliance]
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    WoW players do not qualify as Gamers. :tongue:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My main is a Human Paladin I miss WotLK it just hasn't been the same since then. :sad:
  • nm_353
    nm_353 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I play! I have a horde toon on Blackwing Lair ( i think is the server name lol) I also have an Alliance on Shandris :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Used to play it semi-professionally selling arena ratings and hard achievements like immortal and such. Now I dabble on private servers once in a while but I'd rather stay far away from it.
  • Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Played for a number of years, but it's been quite some time since I last gave Blizzard any money. My husband and I actually met playing WoW - our 3rd anniversary is a week from Tuesday!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I play, and quit, WoW on a fairly regular basis. I've unloaded two accounts at this stage (One from/during Classic and one spanning Wrath-Pandaland) and am once again starting over from scratch on Hyjal-US. I love the game, I love the company, I love raiding, and I love my classes...but I often hate the people. When my hate bubbles over I scrap my account and leave it all behind.

Very therapeutic. ...I do have a problem with mindless snacking during raids, so I'll probably just stay uber casual and hunt for pretty Transmog and mounts this time around.

I do often leave to play other games but I've yet to play one half as good as WoW (and I've played a lot of other MMO's, from GW2 to SWtOR to Neverwinter to Perfect World, and others) Except RIFT. RIFT is awesome.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ewwww. WoW nerds!
  • nm_353
    nm_353 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ewwww. WoW nerds!

Blasphemy! :p
  • goombasmom
    goombasmom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that Blizzard brought out MoP; that helped me kick the habit. I haven't played seriously since last Fall (I don't count the trial account to try out the latest xpac)

Used to do rated bgs and arenas for hours...Now I think about how much better I could be if I'd been doing something physical rather than sitting and clicking for hours. :/

I kinda miss my disc priest on Dethecus. But when I come back from a five mile run...not so much.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have a lot, Horde thunder lord Tacostuffing is my main and also on Thunderlord I have alliance named CrunchnMunch
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Haven't played a lot this expansion but I play a Disc Priest Horde side on Zul'Jin

I'm actually going to Blizzcon this year in November to meet up with some friends I played with for years.
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes, I play still as well....quit a few times since the beginning of WoW but I am back on with MoP. My toon is Ellelaith (NE Hunter). We don't play that much and it's only after work and my workouts are done that I might sit and do a raid in LFR finder and then log out. My habits have changed alot vs sitting in front of the computer and playing all day like the old days
  • Kristina_Victoria
    Kristina_Victoria Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Been playing for years...haven't recently though and it makes me sad every.single.day :'(
  • MollyNK88
    MollyNK88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I used to play WoW. My main was a hunter and I raided until MoP came out and my guild fell apart. We had actually gotten server first HLK so it was quite sad. I'll be going to Blizzcon this November to meet up with friends. It will be my 2nd time going and I'm quite excited. :)
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Xaciia - Frost DK - Cairne

(have a couple on Bleeding Hollow as well...)

Was a Top-ish raid DPS until MoP. Had FINALLY gotten my gear up, rotation down, and was seriously starting to kick *kitten* (you know....when people start asking YOU to come raid....) and then MoP and work got in the way.

I've logged in a few times since then, and made the motions of getting up to 90. My gear is still fubared from the expansion, and I'm not even geared enough to get INTO the raids now. Ugh. My work obligations will ease a little after this weekend, but now that I'm getting back into my health and losing weight, I don't know if I want to waste the time any more.

I do miss the hell out of my guildies though. Luckily, I'm friends with most of them via Facebook and text now.

I'll probably start playing again, just because I hate watching tv....but I don't know that it'll ever be the same again. Maybe I'll go back to EvE.....
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I used to play. My husband got me addicted but then I quit. Then I went back, and quit and went back and quit .... see that pattern? My husband was the GM of a top rated guild during WotLK and Cata but we quit when MoP came out ... he went back, and plays a bit here and there but I don't, i'm sure I will go back again one day though.

Edited for spelling lol
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband keep playing and quitting and playing at quitting. We play on Dawnbringer mostly, had some on Zul'jin and a few other realms. We have one realm of ally and one horde. I actually just cancelled the subscription again yesterday lol. It gets boring after awhile.. all our old friends quit playing.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My husband and I play off and on. We have some alliance toons on Drenden and some horde on Staghelm. The game has kind of lost its charm for us since MoP, but we still play once in a while.
  • goshnames
    goshnames Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yay, so many nerds! I'm surprised there are no others from Sarg that I could befriend. Maybe they're lurking, afraid to come out of the shadows. :)

I missed raid today to get ready for a Color Me Rad 5k that I'm doing tomorrow. HMPH. Fitness over raid? Terrible.