List one POSITIVE thing from this week

Options

Replies

• Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound and it stayed off! A neighbour said she could notice a difference in my weight - I said that's what I was doing with the blinds pulled down in the morning (my dvd workout)!!

Great job, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • happydispatcher
    happydispatcher Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got my cholesterol results. Overall 192 and Triglycerides 77 both numbers are good!
  • mindful53
    mindful53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a thread -- thanks for starting it, Chelz2013.

Didn't eat any junk food at work yesterday, a frequent challenge for for me, especially on Fridays.

Made it to the gym most days, and finally put in a full hour at the end of the week.

Over 4 weeks since becoming vegetarian again.

Recommitting to healthy eating & MFP.
  • OwneyB
    OwneyB Posts: 7
    Options
    I said no to apple pie and ice cream!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I got hired at an under the table job :)
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Saw friends this week that I haven't seen since last September and they were BLOWN AWAY by how different I looked. Also got like three compliments on my legs this week, I've started running and my legs are looking awesome. :happy:
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I got my bike out of the garage and went for a ride. Then when I got back the hubs was airing up his tires to join me. Loved it!! He's not typically one to exercise. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him.
  • pbrenn
    pbrenn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've resisted the urge to eat dessert all week and I haven't died haha.
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked through the bakery area of the grocery store and didn't wish for cookies/cakes/donuts! And a little NSV: I wore my tightest pair of dress pants for work and they actually felt great!
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I missed my 5km parkrun, but ran down/back to my Mum's. Thought my pace was terrible, but when I calc'd it out on mapmyrun, turns out best time yet for the distance.
  • murdledoe
    murdledoe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1. Added walking to my work out.
    2. Added light weights to my work out.
    3. My hips look just a little bit smaller.
    4. I am feelin' goooood!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i got into a pair of jeans after only wearing pants with elastic waistbands for 2 months.

I am sticking to my new Dr's recommendation and haven't had any dairy for a week. a hard one because I eat cheese so much!

Actually woke up early every day and cooked food to bring to work.

Started logging again. Tedious, but it really makes a difference.

Great thread!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted more than my husband's bodyweight for five reps :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at the doctor's office every two weeks, and when I was weighed yesterday, I lost 5 more lbs! Also, my good friend decided to join MFP and get on track after seeing my results over the past five months.

7396232.png
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Fitness: I ran 12 miles for the first time.
    Fun: I saw 2 really great concerts with really great friends. Monday was Dulahan, one of my favorite Celtic bands. This was a semi, sort of date. Friday I saw the Cincinnati Pops concert with my son. Good times!!
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I started my first week of training for the marathon I'm running in October.
    I got to jump around in a bounce house with a bunch of kids last night. It was fun. :smile:
  • awonin
    awonin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1) I bought a new pair of capri's a size smaller! and wore them for a walk up the steep hill with my dog/fitness companion
    2) I donated some shirts that now look like bags on me!
    3) I went out to dinner with my friend made a healthy choice and did not go over my calorie goal but relaxed and had a good time
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1. I ran for eight minutes at the gym.
    2. I wore a dress on Tuesday that I previously could not fit in.
    3. I got my summer work schedule, which allows me to do Zumba on Friday's.
  • gillmitch
    gillmitch Posts: 64
    Options
    I lost 5lbs :)
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Iv lost 2lbs since upping my calorie intake... To me, this is a biggie :happy: