BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I hit on everyone equally at my gym.

I hit everyone equally at my gym.

10/10, would kick back.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    It probably means nothing. I get on the machines next to guys and I'm not paying them any attention. I know as women we can be really confusing but for the most part we don't notice guys unless they're really hot. I try hard not to give eye contact to guys in the gym because I don't want to give them any ideas because for some reason guys are sensitive thinking girls are giving them signals to talk to them when we're really not lol

Probably most women don't mean anything by it. Most of the women at my gym seem to be into their own thing. Personally I go as far away from everyone as I can but if it's busy I find whatever I can. And if somebody get on the machine next to me and others are empty I find it curious but I don't let it bother me. But there are women who are looking for attention. Just like the guys who throws the weights around. To each his own.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    @boxing I think you're in the wrong boxing category, your clearly a cat, not a kitten
    But, but... I'll shave my fur to stay in the kitteh category.

*goes to bathroom to shave kitty*
    Also with reference to your arm reach , did you report your own arm or the clear contraband use of a human arm in the pic?
    My human was just bench pressing me. I was getting in some stretching. Just don't call the officials, mmmkay?
    Look I just like to ensure the world of kitten boxing maintains its integrity
    I know how this works. Do you need pictures of my kitty, before and after shaving her fur off? Because I know some are kinky like that... and it helps them look the other way.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    2mfam3m.jpg
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I smile and wink at everyone who glances in my direction. I like to make them uncomfortable. It pleases me.

LOL

AWESOME!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    if its one girl i pay it no mind, just a freak occurrence
    BUT A SANDWICH?
    were they battling it out for my stares?
    i dont understand it. why do girls do this?

because all women hate each other and they were having a silent duel to see who you would choose as the hottest one so she could take her place as the Alpha Female of your gym.

LOL, ^^^ this could be the answer. :laugh:
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    It means your a beta fagget for being to scared to hold a convo
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    OP reads like a math story problem.
  • cheneynuts
    Options
    removed