List one POSITIVE thing from this week

Options
13»

Replies

• loosesealbluth
    loosesealbluth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had more "good' days than "bad" (I've sort of fallen off the wagon recently, so to have more days on-track than off is a pretty great achievement). :)
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds. I worked out this week and I am not painfully sore.... I love the feeling of feeling stronger!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    ran a 5k this morning in 33 minutes. not bad for an old man
  • kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    Great topic!
    My runs all week have been great and I've realizing I am a much faster/stronger runner than what I initially believed. :)
  • hegster23
    hegster23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When I thought I wouldn't be able to run for the full 25 minutes for week 7, day 1 of my C25K, I did! (On the treadmill, but I still did it. Now I have to try it outside...)
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Went for a jog for the first time in a long time, was able to complete laps without stopping.
  • 324toOnederland
    324toOnederland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. I lost weight!
    2. I turn down cake !
    3. I am getting stronger
    4. I am starting to become proud of my self.
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I havent been running/jogging long (still on a 3-5 min run then walk some plan) but I took my son to the park and he couldnt keep up with me and he's 9 and in what i thought was good shape. He had to sit down 3 times and we only did a mile. Made me feel good, but now I think he's going to train with me!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm now a French Model on the internet! Juuuuuuuuust kidding, I can walk 18 holes of golf now!
  • FMUP
    FMUP Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well, technically, it's last week--- but ... I went to a dance with my fiancé and wore a dress that showed off my curves & I got many, many compliments on my weight loss (50+ pounds before joining this site). For this week, I went to our church picnic yesterday in jeans (in a size that I haven't seen in YEARS! - & they weren't tight!!!) - and even there, people complimented me on my weight loss. It felt so good to have people notice the positive! :-)
  • FMUP
    FMUP Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!!!!!! 5 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot of weight to loose!:happy:
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Fitness related positive things from the last 7 days of my life…..
    1)My boyfriend gave me one of his HRM and it’s really motivated me to push harder and longer during my workouts.
    2)I’ve made a bunch of new MFP gal-pals.
    3)Tonight I’ll be going to my first Zumba class instead of just doing the DVD at home.
  • angelfriend1
    Options
    Tonight I completed my 50 miles walking challenge ( 50 miles in 2 weeks) :happy: