Diet Coke - aspartame- Could this be true?

Options

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Ok - you guys are fricken awesome! Thanks for the good laughs this morning!
    LMAO!
    Woop!
    Happy Friday - Love me some aspertame!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Ok - you guys are fricken awesome! Thanks for the good laughs this morning!
    LMAO!
    Woop!
    Happy Friday - Love me some aspertame!
    This thread was in your Honor, you know that don't you? LOL We plotted, we planned it, all for you Steph... :tongue:

Why? Because Drink UP, It's National Asparatame Day on MFP!

OK, I gotta run and run fast, the haters will be here soon :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alphaip
    alphaip Posts: 86
    Options
    Good way to start a Friday....
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I grew an extra arm because of Aspartame and all it does is slap me all the time. Its so frustrating

Hahahahahahahahah, OMG I'm pissing my pants! hahahahahahah...... I really needed a good laugh, Thanks so much for this post!!!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    At least whoever lost it got rid of a lot of DEAD weight.:laugh:

Again...hahahahahahahahahah, this thread is better than anti-depressants!!!!!
  • x_Redeemed_x
    Options
    This is Great!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bumpin for another round of giggles for our Monday a.m back to work Day!:smokin:

Because if we read it on the net we KNOW it's true! :wink: :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    oh and over the weekend I did read, on the net of course!
    .....that part of the neck was found in a can of diet Mountain Dew Code Red, bummer I love the Code Red (7x more caffeine)! Now I have to worry about shaking all the cans first?:grumble:
  • 2BSuccessful
    Options
    I did some internet research. I learned that his neck did NOT "fall off". He had a neck decompression, and traction would be helpful but is expensive and he has no insurance. Instead of you all making fun of the guy, you should be more supportive emotionally and financially. You can send donations for his traction therapy to me. Cash preferred.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I did some internet research. I learned that his neck did NOT "fall off". He had a neck decompression, and traction would be helpful but is expensive and he has no insurance. Instead of you all making fun of the guy, you should be more supportive emotionally and financially. You can send donations for his traction therapy to me. Cash preferred.
    lol cash to you? But of course, that only makes sense!

I think we've been quite supportive of this thread, in fact most of us have loved this thread and look forward to keep it going for grins and giggles, its been an ongoing project to keep this mans story alive:smokin: .

Long live the necklace man! :wink: :drinker: But I haven't got change for a $500 so I'll have to send you that and trust you for change back, I'm willing to drop a $5 in the bucket but since they found part of the neck in a Mountain Dew Can, I'm not sure I would offer him more than that. We may yet be able to find the full neck and get it surgically replaced either that or perhaps a chicken neck in place of his, then he would look a bit more like his original photo!

I think your neck compression data may be mistaken, I also read my info on part of the neck being found and I always trust EVERYTHING I read on the net, can you send me the link of the necklace man who's got a decompressed neck? That would be most interesting and also the address to send the cash!:glasses:
  • 2BSuccessful
    Options
    That would be most interesting and also the address to send the cash!:glasses:
    Ah, there is the little problem I have right now of my mail being screened due to my recent slip-up with a minor swindle that I was charged with but really I AM INNOCENT. As soon as I can open my own mail, I will supply the address for the cash.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    That would be most interesting and also the address to send the cash!:glasses:
    Ah, there is the little problem I have right now of my mail being screened due to my recent slip-up with a minor swindle that I was charged with but really I AM INNOCENT. As soon as I can open my own mail, I will supply the address for the cash.
    ah, I understand, things like that happen! So how long do you get out in the yard each day? Nice to be able to use the gym equipment and build those muscles up anytime you like ;o)
  • x_Redeemed_x
    Options
    Can I get free money from this thread? If so, then yes I will take it.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Can I get free money from this thread? If so, then yes I will take it.
    Are you currently serving a prison term?
  • 2BSuccessful
    Options
    Structure in life is sometimes a good thing.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    HERE IT IS AS A PROFESSIONAL IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY. POP IS POISION DIET OR REGULAR. YOU CAN GIVE ME EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK BUT IT IS BAD BAD BAD FOR YOU IN MORE WAYS THEN PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. JUST SAY NO AND STAY AWAY FROM POP!
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I drink diet coke, and I have scoliosis, probably related right?? Hope my back doesn't fall off....I mean generally speaking the area between my neck and my hips are what I'd like to dissapear but man...that'd just be a mess! :drinker:
  • x_Redeemed_x
    Options
    HERE IT IS AS A PROFESSIONAL IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY.
    Well, that settles it. Thank you so much - we all know that it is almost impossible to become a professional in the fitness industry. It's not fair for you to discuss this with us! It's like the ultimate ace-of-spades trump card.

Now if you were an expert and not just a professional, I wouldn't even respond out of humility.
  • BatCola
    BatCola Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bhahhahhaahaa how much weight did he lose?:bigsmile:
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I drink diet coke, and I have scoliosis, probably related right?? Hope my back doesn't fall off....I mean generally speaking the area between my neck and my hips are what I'd like to dissapear but man...that'd just be a mess! :drinker:

you'd better be careful, if your whole back falls off in one go you'll look a bit soft and collapsed round the middle. The trick (and, having done this myself I can promise it's reliability) is to drink just enough diet coke each day to cause a little bit of your back to fall off each day, giving your front time to take up the task of torso support. Careful not to go overboard though - if your front starts shooting off, it's time yo switch to water.