New to MFP

Options
Hello everyone, this is day 3 for me. I've struggled with my weight all of my life, and now after having my 2nd child 12 weeks ago, I realize I need to do something not just to loose the weight, but to stay healthy to be around for my family. I'm hoping with the support of everyone here I can do this. My goal is to lose at least 50 lbs. I'm going to take one day at a time and keep on praying for success!!

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is my first day too, but already I feel right at home, and totally motivated :bigsmile:

Good luck!
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and yes you need to remember you Can Do This and you will. We are all here to help you. Glad you decided to join us on this journey we all have decided to take to being healthier. God Bless, brenda
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, KC. :D I hope you find it as helpful as I have. If you have any questions feel free to drop by my page and ask. I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
  • kcampbell453
    kcampbell453 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to get started. I'm having some trouble staying within my limits, but today is a new day. I think I have figured out some of my weaknesses, now it's time to work on them. Thanks for all of the encouraging words!!