I give up

Options
2»

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You're doing it wrong. Try coffee enemas brah.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8ll6i7wYw1rsslhno1_400.gif
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Mag, when was the last time you took a poop break? Try decreasing your fiber intake for a week or so, I'm pretty sure you'll see a big jump in your post poo weigh-in if you do. Think of it as an anti-cleanse :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Mag, when was the last time you took a poop break? Try decreasing your fiber intake for a week or so, I'm pretty sure you'll see a big jump in your post poo weigh-in if you do. Think of it as an anti-cleanse :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Finally some advice that makes sense!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    But it felt good, right?

I say you keep pooping even if the scale doesn't change...

...because the alternative is horrifying.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

lmao!!!
  • Saldanap
    Saldanap Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't pay too much attention to the scale. I've lost fat but gained muscle to keep my weight at 200 lbs. if you indeed have hit a plateau then it's time to tweak your program. Simple. Are you taking in enough calories to keep your metabolism firing on all cylinders?
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    maybe it was airy poop, did it float or have floaters? maybe you should eat more protein and fiber to firm up your poops... we want solid poops, not airy poops...
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... That sucks.. Do you have an Ego?? That might be what's going on..
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i hate it when that happens :( you get so excited then its like all that work for nothing.....
  • Otterluv
    Options

We're all here for the same thing :flowerforyou:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Be careful not to poop too hard. You probably gained water weight from the splashback. Water weighs more than poop, so that's why your weight didn't change.

I say you keep pooping even if the scale doesn't change...

...because the alternative is horrifying.
    What, you end up as a beachbody coach? (Or at least having one of the key qualifications.)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You can always cut off a limb.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Good grief, I cannot believe some people are taking this seriously?
    Do they just read the title and comment without bothering to check the original post?
    Jeez.

Anyways, this might amuse you. :D
    NASA spacemen had to battle a weightless POO after it floated out of their rocket's toilet and into the zero-gravity cockpit.

Newly-released transcripts reveal astronaut Thomas Stafford saying: "Give me a napkin, quick. There's a turd floating through the air."

Crewman John Young replies: "I didn't do it — it isn't one of mine."

Lunar Module Pilot Eugene Cernan also denies he's responsible before adding: "Here's another ******* turd. What's the matter with you guys?"

The drama took place in May 1969 on Apollo 10, a "dry run" for the July moon landing.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4880930/nasa-spacemen-battle-weightless-poo.html#ixzz2X0Fn7R1l
  • Faithwebster
    Options
    this is so old back in the myspace days but never stops being funny
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

He could try the "celery scrub"....I think that's what it was called.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    aayoup.gif
  • Otterluv
    Options

He could try the "celery scrub"....I think that's what it was called.

I really want to know what that is, but I'm too scared to google it.