Replies

• kingsdaughter72
    kingsdaughter72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! GREAT JOB !!!!!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    You look very handsome and healthy! Great job!
  • djkronyx
    djkronyx Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What an an amazing story of success! And the end has yet to be written. Keep up the great work!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when people see the value this not only adds to their life, but to their families and everyone else around them. On a side note, I think losing the mustache may have also contributed to the folks at the coffee shop not recognizing you :)
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when people see the value this not only adds to their life, but to their families and everyone else around them. On a side note, I think losing the mustache may have also contributed to the folks at the coffee shop not recognizing you :)

I'm sure you're right...lol
  • morningal
    morningal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Thank you for posting this!
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW...you're story is really touching; thank you so much for sharing and you look amazing....much younger!!!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome. :smile:
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Congratulations on taking your life back. You look great!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation. Congrats!!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great, Congratulations!!!
  • nature88
    nature88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! You are in inspiration to all of us!
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look great!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Holy bajeezus! You look great! Congratulations!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

I'm sure you're right...lol

And you're tolerant too. Um...no. The mustache had nothing to do with it. You were, and are, gorgeous in both photos -just healthy now. Please always see yourself through your new love's eyes--she has it right. I don't think you have more weight to lose--you look perfect now (and I am someone who usually thinks people are ending their weight loss journey where I am starting and I never understand why they have stopped--why would anyone go that far to leave a few sizes to go? so I don't say this lightly about you not needing to lose more weight); for purposes of health, bone strength, and well, even vanity, a great weight lifting program could get you where you want to be. All the best to you! Such a magnificent job--well done!!!
  • trodney1104
    trodney1104 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    AMAZING loss!!! You have done a GREAT job! I know your family is proud. :)
  • tyetria
    tyetria Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    First and foremost YOU LOOK GREAT!!! CONGRATS SO FAR ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS and the new life you have made for yourself. Thank you for posting your accomplishments. It's easy to forget that weight loss is possible and that even though you've had major life difficulties and experiences that you can still live this life and accomplish your goals. I really appreciate you sharing your whole story. I am trying to regain control over my life and my weight. I needed to read your story. Thanks again for the post!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    great job, well done,

excellent effort
  • mercymarque
    mercymarque Posts: 450
    Options
    WOW U look amazing. Keep it up and keep it off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!