Finally the person that I want to be... 60 lbs later (PICS)

Options

Replies

• askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I hope to have amazing before and after photos like you some day!!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    So fabulous!!! :) great job!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful, but now you look healthy and extra happy as well! Amazing job!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great! You look awesome!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • srodarte11
    srodarte11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!!! Congratulations on your achievement!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    *UPDATE*

Since reaching my goals and posting my success story, I have discovered that I am pregnant with baby #4! Now will be my real test of all of my healthy life changes and habits! I will still be logging and working out so I can gain a healthy amount of weight and have a super- healthy pregnancy, and if all goes well, a beautiful homebirth! I am due April 15th, and even though this was a big surprise, I am very excited to have a healthy pregnancy! Thank you all for your continued encouragement and support!

PS I am actually about 7 weeks pregnant in most of my after pics (including the bikini one) and didn't know!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful :) Congratulations.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow! Stunning! Way to go!
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    YAY - you look great! Well done :)
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring... awesome work!! :flowerforyou:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations on you awesome success and on baby #4!!!
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    *UPDATE*

Since reaching my goals and posting my success story, I have discovered that I am pregnant with baby #4! Now will be my real test of all of my healthy life changes and habits! I will still be logging and working out so I can gain a healthy amount of weight and have a super- healthy pregnancy, and if all goes well, a beautiful homebirth! I am due April 15th, and even though this was a big surprise, I am very excited to have a healthy pregnancy! Thank you all for your continued encouragement and support!

PS I am actually about 7 weeks pregnant in most of my after pics (including the bikini one) and didn't know!

You have an amazing success story! Congratulations to you on the reaping the benefits of all of your hard work. And double congratulations to baby #4! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
  • kramalicious
    Options
    You look beautiful and will be an inspiration to those adorable kids! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I have a long way to go, but your story shows me it can be done. THANK YOU.
  • irma0502
    irma0502 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! So beautiful
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Weeeeellll done!
  • nicoledfinn
    nicoledfinn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done :-)
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your daughters are ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!