Strength Training Accountability! Who's with me?

Options
I ran 30 minutes this morning before going to work and plan on doing Zumba with shake sticks (2lbs each) after work tonight. I'm working a 12 hr shift home health CNAII . Now that's dedication ! Lol lets motivate each other!

Replies

• GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    What kind of strength training will you be doing? Following a particular program?
  • fowlermrmrs12
    fowlermrmrs12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Monday , Wed and Friday I will be using 5lb free weights to do the 8 minute arms DVD I have. Any strength training is accountable. Also at least 30 min 5 days a week cardio exercise. You pick and you can switch it up too.
  • fowlermrmrs12
    Options
    After a 12.5 hr shift of working , I wasn't up to doing Zumba. So I will make up for it later. June 19th ran with dog for 30 min.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I've done this thread daily since I've started here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/867017--tlfc-exercise-and-accountability-support?page=12

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    great job... i get up each morning at 4:45 and start my workout on the elliptical for 30 min every monging before work... in the evening on tues and thurs and then on sunday morning i am doing strength training. I am doing the new rules of lifting for woman and loving it!!!
  • fowlermrmrs12
    Options
    I have been doing strength training, such as BMX riding up mountains and down and also swimming with my girls. (daughters)I am going to incorporate the elliptical too.