ladies - 5ft 5/6 what are your measurements?

Options

Replies

• sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 18 years old (19 in a few days)
    133lbs
    32-23.5-35.5
    :smile:
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5'6.5"
    42-32-43
    166lbs

28% bf
    34.5% muscle
  • bakergirl178
    Options
    5'6
    35-27-34

i have a huge ribcage and a short torso... so i feel like i look terrible in everything with all my fat going straight to what little "waist" i have!
  • shadowharuka
    shadowharuka Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So I am 5'6- 160 pounds
    36-30-43 (Yes I am VERY pear shaped....lol)
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    5'5
    153 pounds.
    36 - 29 - 37

I'm amazed that my measurements are the same as those of women that are twenty pounds lighter than me.

That is really good! I started out at 150lbs and I've lost 2" off my hips and 1" from my waist. It's really strange how everybody's body is different.

I am 5' 5"
    136lbs
    Bust - ?
    Waist - 30.5"
    Hips - 37"
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5"7 122 pounds. 34-25.5-35.

My goal is 110 pounds. 34-23.5-34
  • jezziboo
    jezziboo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LADIES PLEASE HELP ME! WHY CANT I LOSE WEIGHT. ATE HEATHY AND EXCERCISE FOR 4 YEARS!=NO RESULTS

21 years old
    5ft 6
    154pounds/70kgs (goal 120 pounds/55kg)
    waist 32 hips 36(i thnk)

CHUBBY. but also Muscly and carry nearly all my weight in my legs and calves (huge!) and chicken wings(triceps) and bellow belly button-

guessing im having issues with:
    cortisol/stress/hormones/oestrogen/iron/b12/sugar/insulin/ and am a huge overeater,not unhealthy stuff(or so i keep telling myself maybe i lie to myself i dont know),
    i also struggle to stick to something longer than 2 weeks as i lose hope when i dont see immediate results.
    i put on weight and muslce easily and can easily eat a normals persons 3 days worth of food in one sitting if i tried(i dont get a 'full' signal from my brain).

Just want someone to help me lose weight, iv tried everything! now i know i need tips or support from people who have been successful , i havent lost anyweight, they pounds lost on my profile is a motivator for me. Hoping to find some people on here who will just keep telling me to stick at it and really get my calories down low and workout everyday although same may say its unhealthy, i have tried the healthy way and all other things and never worked, Im still being rational about my approach but even if you dont think its a good idea i hope maybe you can tell me to keep at it and remind me even the smallest thing will slow my progress down and remind me only 1 life.

Anytips or advise or anything that may help!!Cheers!
  • wlfpakfan13
    wlfpakfan13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My measurements are: 47-34-39. and my weight is 169. Ideal that I want to be is 43(ish) - 29 - 37. Or somewhere along those lines, particularly with the waist. Still working on lifting, strength training, cardio and eating for that. lol.
  • Harlequin167
    Options
    5'5
    114lbs
    33-25-36
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" 144lbs measurements 34-30-36
  • rayvenstern
    rayvenstern Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5 foot 6 weight 148. have a large bone structure and a good bit of muscle

bust-34
    waist-30
    hips 36
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    5' 5" cw 142

Bust 35.5"
    Waist 29"
    Hips 38"

Would like to lose to be 130 and be 35.5" - 27" - 37".
  • beccib2
    beccib2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'5
    153 pounds.
    36 - 29 - 37

I'm amazed that my measurements are the same as those of women that are twenty pounds lighter than me.

I'm so with you on this - i have real body dismorphia issues until i saw a pic of me on wednesday and realise how tiny i am compared to what i was and like you, these ladies above have similar measurements but some are 30+ pounds lighter. Guess the scale really doesn't tell the whole truth

Weight: 158lbs
    Bust:36 round bust, 32 underneath
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 37

Decided to not worry so much about the scale anymore and concentrate on toning up what i have :-)
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    LADIES PLEASE HELP ME! WHY CANT I LOSE WEIGHT. ATE HEATHY AND EXCERCISE FOR 4 YEARS!=NO RESULTS

21 years old
    5ft 6
    154pounds/70kgs (goal 120 pounds/55kg)
    waist 32 hips 36(i thnk)

CHUBBY. but also Muscly and carry nearly all my weight in my legs and calves (huge!) and chicken wings(triceps) and bellow belly button-

guessing im having issues with:
    cortisol/stress/hormones/oestrogen/iron/b12/sugar/insulin/ and am a huge overeater,not unhealthy stuff(or so i keep telling myself maybe i lie to myself i dont know),
    i also struggle to stick to something longer than 2 weeks as i lose hope when i dont see immediate results.
    i put on weight and muslce easily and can easily eat a normals persons 3 days worth of food in one sitting if i tried(i dont get a 'full' signal from my brain).

Just want someone to help me lose weight, iv tried everything! now i know i need tips or support from people who have been successful , i havent lost anyweight, they pounds lost on my profile is a motivator for me. Hoping to find some people on here who will just keep telling me to stick at it and really get my calories down low and workout everyday although same may say its unhealthy, i have tried the healthy way and all other things and never worked, Im still being rational about my approach but even if you dont think its a good idea i hope maybe you can tell me to keep at it and remind me even the smallest thing will slow my progress down and remind me only 1 life.

Anytips or advise or anything that may help!!Cheers!

Lady, I think you should start with being kind to yourself! I weigh less than you and have bigger hips silly! If you learn anything from this thread, take it as how crazy different we all are, even similar height and weight have drastically diff measurements, it makes us all beautiful in our own way and shape!! Working out everyday and being strict is not going to be your success route, stick with a few small changes at a time! Maybe no food after 8, and 8 glasses of water, after one week add in two days a week of light exercise... etc. You have to work with small changes and think of this journey as a long slow work in progress. Keep track of your food, pay attention to where you spend your calories. More protein and healthy fats, a little less carbohydrates, reasonable calories! You can do this!!

I'm 25 YOF
    145lb
    bust 35
    waist 28
    hips 38

yep, i'm curvy....
  • faigylu
    faigylu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good about my measurements at my weight after seeing some other peoples.

I just started last week.

163 lbs
    36-30-36
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just wondering where are you all measuring the hips? At the widest part?
  • jezebellle23
    jezebellle23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I just have to comment on the size 8 thing. I FEEL YA SISTER!!! Im currently a snug 11/12 at 160ish pounds 5'6.75" and I have not thrown away my skinny 7/8 ANYTHINGS! I dont even care what the scale says...I just want to be in those awesome 8's. It must be a single digit comfort size kinda thing for me.
  • Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    5' 6'', 144ish. Somewhere near 34-27-37. Size 7/8, usually bigger if it's shorts.
  • MucGay
    MucGay Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Waist 26
    Hips 31
    But 37.3
    Thighs 22
    (Down use weight)

Work over 8 weeks little cardio and lot of lifting for goals!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!