What is your dream job?

Options

Replies

• daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I current'y work for a 911 center and I love it but I would totally leave to go work for the FBI!
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I current'y work for a 911 center and I love it but I would totally leave to go work for the FBI!

See!!! How do you even get a job with a 911 center? Are you a dispatcher?
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I want to work for UNESCO, and since I'm starting my MA in Heritage studies this fall that would actually be a real possibility! :happy:
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm already partially doing it....I'm a volunteer First Responder for my county ambulance. In 2015 I'll be applying to the fire station to become a paid employee as a Firefighter/Paramedic.....I love EMS. I don't want to do anything else.
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Like others here, I am already working at my "dream job". I work in music and get to travel the world on someone else's dime. For me, this satisfies my desire and NEED to always be on the move,...and get paid while doing so.

Having said that,...if I could figure out a way to split my time, and balance out two very different lives,...I would love to work for, or volunteer for the National Park Service. It would be heaven to live in a trailer and wake up in a beautiful park every morning,...whether it be The Painted Desert, Crater Lake NP, Denali NP, Joshua Tree NP,...or one of so many others. Meet new people each day, lead hikes, teach kids about nature and history, etc, etc. Sigh. Yes, need to find that balance and start doing this soon.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    If money was no option, I would love to be involved in boxing. I'd go Boxing Promoter.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Anything that does not involve working weekends, holidays, or mandatory overtime:)
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A dream job for me would be writing books....LOL...but unfortunately I have no talent in that area.

Love my job as a legal assistant in a law firm and guess this will be my last job since I am close to retirement.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    vocalist, bass player in a contemporary Christian band. Love to perform, love to sing, but not in bars or night clubs, etc..
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My dream LIFE (y'know, when you're daydreaming...) is that I'd be a millionaire, own my own decent sized house with some grounds and take in rescue dogs. I'd love to eventually have enough land to have my own mini dog rescue centre. Instead of in kennels, they can sleep in my house :laugh:

I did study animal welfare at college, but I'm too squeamish and emotional towards animals.

I currently work full-time in an emergency centre for a large company. Basically, someone calls in with an emergency, I decide whether to send out an engineer etc. I'd rather live away from people in the countryside or in a village. :love:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Or I'd like to be a performer as a singer or actress. I did that in college, too. Then when I retire, I'd have the dog centre still.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Golf instructor at a British Open Championship golf course.
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    batman
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    To be a probation officer :)
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    batman

this job is already taken sorry :p
  • hellenn25
    hellenn25 Posts: 48
    Options
    Stewardesse
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I've been a registered nurse for most of my aduldt life, now working in longterm healthcare. My dream job would be to do nothing.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am currently an English teacher/tutor. I would love to be a novelist and a coffee shop owner/baker. :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Stewardesse

not as glamorous as you think, i promise.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    It's a tie between:

1(A) = Successful Actor....(Travel the world........Work with awesome interesting people.....Always learning something new......Try my best to entertain all the hardworking people of the world........Become a proud philanthropist.)

1(B) = Professional Tennis Player....(Of course the best to ever play.)