Ready for my 30th Birthday today -44 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• areeves86
    areeves86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to you!! And a big congrats on all of your hard work that's really showing!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss & you can tell a huge difference. Happy early birthday:).
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    looking good!!! happy birthday!
  • carlaunderconstruction
    carlaunderconstruction Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and I love the shirt you are wearing in your current pic. Have a great birthday! This year was my 30th birthday as well. I'm hoping it will be a great decade.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    happy 30th birthday wow the pics are jaw dropping congratulations on job well done. ps feb 18 just happens to be my little brothers birthday lol
  • lilpocketrocket
    lilpocketrocket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Im sure you're going to have a great 30th :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Great job; great results, congratulations and happy birthday. :smile:

8488541.png
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    wow you are beautiful!
  • beyourown
    beyourown Posts: 18
    Options
    You look stunning!!
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and I love the shirt you are wearing in your current pic. Have a great birthday! This year was my 30th birthday as well. I'm hoping it will be a great decade.

Thank you,, it is from Le Chateau
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Happy Birthday!x
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! your numbers are very close to mine. I started at 264 and got under 200 on Friday. I was jumping around the house!!! You'll get there!!! I found adding in cardio and weight training (light training to add tone rather than bulk...not my goal) to really help push over a plateau around 204.
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Happy bday xx
  • NikkiiiT
    NikkiiiT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

Happy Birthday! x
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great work-and Happy Birthday!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    fantastic results

and what a great birthday present to yourself, have a great day and well done :)
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, you deserve it. ;)
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    GREAT JOB! your numbers are very close to mine. I started at 264 and got under 200 on Friday. I was jumping around the house!!! You'll get there!!! I found adding in cardio and weight training (light training to add tone rather than bulk...not my goal) to really help push over a plateau around 204.

Congrats on One-derland girl!!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! I also want to be in shape by my 30th which isn't til January of next year!! I didn't get really serious until June 1st but have since lost 8 pounds...can't wait to get to onederland!! :) again great job!!
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    thats awesome!! I also want to be in shape by my 30th which isn't til January of next year!! I didn't get really serious until June 1st but have since lost 8 pounds...can't wait to get to onederland!! :) again great job!!

If you stick to it then it will happen! Way to go getting started 8 pounds is awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!