Review my diet log, not losing weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• simply_meggie
    simply_meggie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lower your sodium intake and drink at least 10 cups (8oz) of water. I find the more I hydrate, the more weight that I consistently lose. Hang in there!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    The only thing I suggest you change is your expectations. The scale is moving, just not quick enough for you. 2 lbs in 3 weeks is a pretty decent loss. As for hubby, hard to say since we don't see his diary.
    I agree with Angel about changing to one pound a week (and the food point). I checked your calorie burns, they certainly aren't excessive (a lot of times you see peoe logging huge burns and eating them back).
    Keep going!

Definitely this too. Reasonable expectations are important to your long-term success.
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    What everyone else has said, but as for your husband: it's possible he's not logging accurately or eating food that you aren't aware of. (I would not recommend bugging him about it to find out, though.) Since you don't have that much to lose, 2 pounds is a great result.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Add more fruits, veggies
    Less processed food
    What is your calorie goal to lose? Seems a little high for female but depends on your starting weight

Agree with this but emphasis on more veggies. Lots of water.. Less processed food and maybe decrease the carbs a bit on some days
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    seems like your eating is ok, i would try to eat carbs only in the early hours in the day and do veggies and protein the rest of the day. that worked for me xx
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're weighing and measuring everything. An eyeballed 4 oz may be 2 or 6 depending on mood/hunger level.