pre workout

Options
anyone know of any good pre-workout supplements that dont make your ears and skin itch/tingle?

Replies

• tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Look up "hyphy mud", you can make it yourself for cheap
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i use craze, would defiantly recommend!!

http://www.drivensports.com/

no tingles, just pure focus
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Look up "hyphy mud", you can make it yourself for cheap

Looked it up. Definitely trying!
  • SGSmallman
    SGSmallman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I really don't get the use of pre-workout surly making your body produce the right chemicals to workout should be priority?

Forgive my ignorance/ inexperience in them what exactly is the point except the fact you go on a sugar like rush?
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It look disgusting - what about sugar free red bull? Cheap and effective!
  • projectbam
    projectbam Posts: 55
    Options
    IMO by far the strongest out there:
    Nutrex Hemo Rage
    Grenade .50 Calibre (currently using this)

Both taste good/ mix good/ and an instant kick up the *kitten* when you need it! .. that said i wouldnt want to be using them all the time theyre like the caffeine equivalent of 16 cups of coffee or something ?!?! but for me these offer real added focus/ intensity and a noticeable pump :))

A
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a fruit salad made by blacks or something? The maker that made the liquorice ones too? That or a cola cube. And last night I had a Nakd bar.

Although, red bull would be good too!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    I really don't get the use of pre-workout surly making your body produce the right chemicals to workout should be priority?

Forgive my ignorance/ inexperience in them what exactly is the point except the fact you go on a sugar like rush?

Some let you lift heavier weights. Some give you the energy to train harder. There are lots of reasons.

Read the links I posted ^^^ up there.
  • runawaybishop
    Options
    Protein shake, banana and a strong cup of coffee. Most of the supplements are just expensive caffeine and riddled with sugar.
  • gypy
    gypy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If it's the tingly sensation you don't like, look for products that do not contain Beta Alanine.
    A strong black coffee is all you need realy
  • SGSmallman
    SGSmallman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Cool I will do thanks, After 3 years out from an ACL tear I'm doing this all on my own without the support of football coach or team mates so learning as i go along. Love to read and challenge others and my own opinions on things :)
  • ba5083
    ba5083 Posts: 3
    Options
    You have to read the ingredients - As gypy stated it is probably the beta alanine that is giving you the tingles. A lot of people like that feeling while other do not like the tingles. Another thing that could be causing it is niacin or vitamin B3. Niacin for vitamin B3 is used as a delivery system in supplements. Some people are highly sensitive and do not realize what is happening with the get red splotches and ichey. Sometimes as little as 10-15 mgs can cause this reaction.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    i use craze, would defiantly recommend!!

http://www.drivensports.com/

no tingles, just pure focus

I tried this as something new and I bloody hate this n as well, my stomach feels the same way. With that being said, I love the feeling like my skull is coming through my skin.
  • davideickelmann
    davideickelmann Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    N.O.Xplode 2.0

Just make sure that you slowly figure out the dosage you can take, or the only xploding you'll be doing will be in the bathroom. Otherwise, the stuff is amazing.