100+ lbs to lose, looking for much support!

Options
Hi all! My name is Sabrina, I'm 25 and needing to lose at least 100 lbs. I'm in much need of some supportive friends, any shape or size! Please feel free to message me or comment on this post. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Replies

• princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26 and still have a lot of weight to lose, I log daily, have an open diary, eat mostly clean (alright except those m&ms today)... I'm pretty friendly! Feel free to add me!
  • withintherose
    withintherose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there..
    I have lost quite a bit.. with more to go.
    Feel free to add me.
  • lostgrl85
    lostgrl85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on here for about a week, but this is such a great site! It makes you so much more aware of what you're really eating, and it's also nice interacting with others who are going through this journey as well.
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am currently in college to become a registered dietitian and still working on losing weight myself! Please feel free to add me, I am ALWAYS looking for new friends along the way. Congrats on deciding to change yourself and starting out here on MFP.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good Luck on your journey... you CAN do this and this :-)
  • Tarantula920
    Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I try to encourage an motivate every day, and I also have a large amount to loose!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I am 23, always glad to add more people to my support ring!
  • Char0434
    Char0434 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am new as well and looking for some support buddies :)
  • tinabarett
    tinabarett Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Sabrina,
    I log daily but I'm pretty new at this. About 2 weeks in.
    On a side note, the conference room across from my desk has a huge box of brownies, cookies the size of your face and chocolate cupcakes that are calling my name.. and I"m eating celery...
  • holydood
    holydood Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello! I just started (again) today too! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • amydelissa
    amydelissa Posts: 26
    Options
    I have a hundred to lose. I need all the support I can get! Please feel free to add me!
  • togobug
    togobug Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 24 and also starting again today. I have about 100lbs to lose as well! everyone feel free to add me!
  • goodgur77
    goodgur77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    3 down...97lbs to go. But 100+lbs to lose. :) M.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am back on after a month or so away from MFP. Feel free to add me :-)
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Carrie , I am 326 pounds and have over a 100 to lose anyone that wants to add me feel free , I log in daily and keep it up on my computer. Anyone want to chat send me a email !
  • lisadwelley
    lisadwelley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello Sabrina and welcome!!! Hope this gives you as much success as I have had. I have been on since February and have found logging extrememly helpful in my journey. I started out with needing to lose more than 100 pounds.

I log in daily and my diary is open to friends. I do my best each day to be supportive of the few friends that I have. It's nice to get that encouragement or an atta girl when you need it.

Please feel free to add me. Would love to be a supportive friend in your journey.

Lisa :smile:
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Consistent support along with your iron will will get you through this. The road will have ups, downs, highs and lows but in the end, it will be so worth it.
  • Jas_cutesie
    Jas_cutesie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can defiantly add me I'm 21 and in January I weighed 270 now im down to 254 :-) and this is the first time dieting and working out has worked out for me. Don't get discouraged this is a great way to get the support even on your bad days I wish you the best on your weight loss journey :-)
  • patriciableeker
    Options
    Wow that is very encouraging. I stay on a roller coaster and think its time to get off the ride. My biggest detour is I have no support. I am 47 and in need of losing 70 pounds. I would like to add you if possible
  • lesliew1968
    Options
    Hi Sabrina. I just started as well. I need to lose 100+ pounds as well. About 20 years ago I lost all this weight but I gained it back after marriage and 2 children. I know I can do it again and so can you. Lets eat to live rather than living to eat. It will take time but we can do it. From this point forward, each bite we take must be a bite of victory!!!!