another newbie!

Options
Hi everyone :)

I'm one of the newbies! I was highly surprised to see that there are so many people joining on a daily basis!

I want to lose about 5 kilos. I've lost 10 kilos so far, but it seems that i just can't lose the 3-5 last ones!
Once i do i feel so good, i do the stupid thing to reward myself with food again!

Tried a lot of diet plans the past 12 years (i've been dieting since i was a teenager....).
Let's see if this works! :wink:

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! If you use MFP daily, it will work! Take part in some of the challenges to get to know people. Accountability works! Good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! If you use MFP daily, it will work! Take part in some of the challenges to get to know people. Accountability works! Good luck.:flowerforyou:

I totally agree with Fab. The challenges help me a lot. Add me :) Best of luck
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    If anything will work, it's this site!! I love how it takes the guess work out of it for you, and the people here are the most supportive people you'll ever meet!! I'm completely addicted, hubby thinks I'm a bit obsessive, but what a wonderful thing to be obsessed about!! :love: LOL! Welcome aboard and best of luck to you!!
  • auntie_mush
    Options
    Thank you guys :) I think support from people who are in the same position as you are is the most important motive as well :)