He said what?

Options
2»

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on the weight loss and on being able to get off your meds!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    What a wonderful Day!!! Off the drugs - down the scale - and a wonderful compliment to top it off!!! :bigsmile: Keep up the great work!!
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    Brilliant news & so inspirational well done you deserve it.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done to you. Its great when someone notices as well as you no longer having the meds. :wink:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Any day that we can get off meds is a great day.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Well that is just fantastic! Eliminating the need for medication is awesome!
  • morrigu
    morrigu Posts: 17
    Options
    that's amazing news good on ya!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    That's just beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been to my doctor's office since January. When I went in a week ago, I couldn't understand why I was waiting so long after my appointment, as they are usually pretty close to being on schedule. Then the medical assistant finally came out and said, "oh there you are." Seems she had been out to get me once, (I was reading and didn't notice) since she didn't recognize anyone in the room as me, she never called my name, so it wasn't until the receptionist said "she's sitting right over there," that the MA realized I had been there all the time. Between my weight loss and a new haircut, she didn't recognize me. :laugh: :laugh:

I have been off BP meds for several months, and during that doctor visit, my BP was 100/74. I took meds for 8 years, so it IS possible to get off them.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!