New and Flustered.

Options
I am new to this, and get discouraged easily, I think that it would help if I had a "support group" of sorts. Lol, so if you want to volunteer it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Headie21
    Headie21 Posts: 1
    Options
    You and I are in the same boat, chicky!! I hate exersize lol. Its basicly like the equivalant to pulling teeth for me.....SOOOO I agree. Maybe we can keep in touch and help each other out :)
  • BeeH79
    BeeH79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I really get a boost and also support from my little MFP community! Surround yourself with friends that don't just comment 'Way to go' and 'Good burn' without clearly reading the post, but with those that give you advice and support x Good luck x
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard......here to help & support....
    Sending a friend request......:blushing:
    We're all here to give support......
  • unlucky124
    Options
    Lol I suppose in this world of instant gratification, I got convinced if I worked out for thirty minutes once I would get skinny.
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: wih it were that easy!!!.......BUT no!!!
  • unlucky124
    Options
    Lol me and you both, but I am determined this time. :happy:
  • caaarolinav
    caaarolinav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I total understand that "instant gratification" it's like a damn curse. "Oh, I did well Monday-Friday? Allow me to stuff my face with everything within reach Saturday and Sunday." lol

I'll send you a friend request, perhaps we can remind each other that although we are working towards our goal we are not quite there yet!