Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast!!!

Options
Hey, so i LOVE breakfast and i don't have a day when i miss it, but lately i've been out of ideas and hoped could get some inspiration here.
So,what do you guy have for breakfast?
Whats your favorite breakfast?

Replies

• NutellaHorom
    Options
    This morning I had porridge with a cacao powder and honey mixed in. Tasted like chocolate heaven, but not too bad since raw cacao powder doesn't have that much in it, and honey is natural sweetener and okay in small quantities :)

What about banana and cinnamon on toast? Or avocado and chicken on toast? Thats pretty good too :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    depends on the day:

clif bar and an apple
    muffin and a banana
    southwestern egg beaters, healthy life toast, a bit of jam
    oatmeal w/ berries and a dash of sugar free syrup
    greek yogurt pancakes

chocolate chip pancakes _YUMMY
  • emma19797
    emma19797 Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh, these all sound so yummy!!! now i know what to have for breakfast :)) :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    During the week, usually
    Egg white scramble withe spinach, onions, spices...& 90 cal toast or 100 cal English muffin-
    Kashi go-lean cereal
    Greek nonfat yogurt
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Three-egg omelet (made fluffy with whipping cream) with 2 cups of spinach, once ounce of cream cheese, one chopped bell pepper.

And bacon.
  • serioustuff
    Options
    I generally have weetabix topped with banana and strawberries. :) I love it. xx
  • danielegabaree
    Options
    Couple things I love to have for brekky: 1. plain oatmeal cooked with water then mix in almond milk, raw almond butter or peanut butter, 1/2 Banana (gotta watch that sugar) and cinnamon on top. 2. Whole wheat toast with poached egg (soft yolk), turkey bacon & 1/4 avocado on top. 3. Cinnamon raisin sprouted bread w/ cottage cheese and cinnamon when I'm in a rush 4. Sweet potato, poached egg & avocado 4. Egg/ egg white omelette with salsa & sometimes turkey bacon sometimes avocado & cheese :) hope that helps :)
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Well it's nearly 6am here & I just polished off some cheese cake at work :embarassed: However, on an average day I generally blitz a banana smoothie.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    MMMMMM!
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    EGGS!! I have to start the day with eggs 90% of the time!! Scrambled fried or poached!! maybe leftover deviled eggs or egg salad sandwich!

Omeletts with cheddar cheese n mushrooms or spinach and ham!! YUMO!!! :happy:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Cut the crust off 6 slices of your bread of choice, spray a 6 cup muffin tin and use the bread to line the cups. Half fill them with chopped ham, spinach, mushroom, corn, roasted capsicum... whatever floats your boat. Crack an egg into each of them (dont break the yolk unless you prefer them that way), top with some grated parmesan and oven bake until the egg is set.

They are tasty, portable, good hot or cold, easily reheatable and easy to make in different varieties.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    eggs n ham
    bananas
    oj or skim milk
    multi grain pancakes with hoe made fruit compote
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love making veggie frittatas... my favorite involves three eggs, shiitake or portobella mushrooms, onions, green peppers, spinach, zucchini, and asparagus, topped with some cheese and salsa. So delicious and extremely filling.
  • vaironika
    vaironika Posts: 36
    Options
    I always have my green smoothie which contains a handful of spinach, some kale, romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, ginger, berries, lemon juice, and an apple. I also add a dash of cinnamon to give it a warm sweet spicey flavor and added nutrition. The water content and fiber really fills me up and my skin has completely cleared up ever since i've been having it for breakfast every morning :)
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Plain or honey flavoured quick oats 1/2 cup
    Unsweetened almond milk 1/2 cup
    Vanilla protein powder 15g
    Fruit - banana or strawberries or blueberries
    Chia seeds
    LSA meal

Scrambled or poached eggs
    Avocado 1/4 - 1/2 of fruit
    Whole grain multigrain slice of toast

Omelette
    2 eggs or 1 egg and 2 egg whites
    Ham/bacon 20-30g
    Mushrooms
    Cottage cheese
    Vegetables I.e. corn, peas, broccoli
    Spinach

Just whatever there is to throw on!

4. Fruit protein smoothies - banana is my favourite.

5. Weetbix (1.5-2biscuits)
    Unsweetened almond milk
    Nativa natural sweetener
    Banana
    Lsa meal
    Chia seeds

6. Protein pancakes

2 x eggs
    1 banana
    (Add protein powder if you'd like - I add vanilla 30g)
    Blend altogether in blender

Poor onto pan and add any toppings you'd like, I.e. banana, strawberries, blueberries, natural and organic maple syrup, native natural sweetener or PLAIN they're sweet from the banana already and filling thanks to the protein, I even had 70% dark chocolate on mine last night (I had them for dinner) delicious!
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My first meal today,...just like most days,...

4 eggs with Tabasco and ketchup,...vanilla yogurt with honey wheat germ,...handfuls of both peanuts and cashews,...a bit of cajun trail mix,...then chased with some Wonka Bottle Caps and Everlasting Gobstoppers.

Can't wait to hit this again tomorrow.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow i'm so booooring! I usually have a banana and coffee (cold) pre-workout, then I usually have a plain yogurt and/or cheese, sometimes i'll add a fruit. once in a while i'll buy a roll and have that with the cheese but i try not to (too many pesky calories!)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Today - soft boiled egg with asparagus spears for dipping.
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I vary my breakfasts a lot:

Toast with peanut butter

Toast with smoked salmon and cream cheese

Natural fruit and nut muesli with milk

Bircher Muesli (1 cup rolled oats, 1 medium apple, grated, juice of one orange, 1/2 C low-fat milk, 1/4 C water. Mix all together and refrigerate overnight. In the morning stir through 1 cup berries. 4 servings) I add 1 gram linseed on serving and if I have it, 1/4 C yoghurt.

Weetbix with stewed fruit and milk or yoghurt and 1-2 grams linseed.

Bacon, eggs and toast

2-egg Omelete (beat whites and yolks separately then fold together - makes a lovely big fluffy omelette) filled with spring onion, tomato, grated cheese
  • barnzey901
    barnzey901 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Whole meal toast and boiled eggs (This is usually my favorite)

Whole grain rolled oats and honey

Wholemeal bread and turkey bacon

Protein shake and whole meal toast (If I'm in a rush)