Looking for friends in their 20's :]

Options

Replies

• tparacuelles
    Options
    Hi, 22 here and looking for fitness friends!
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    add me, quite a way to go. I also love video games :]
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 21 in less than two months. I'm trying to lose at least 8 lbs right now but my ultimate goal is to lose 13 more lbs. Feel free to add me! Anyone else can too! :)
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm 25, 5'6, SW 147lbs, CW 135lbs, GW 130 or less with toning. I've lost 12 pounds and about 9 total inches in my first month here, so far!

I'm always happy to have more friends, so feel free to add me (pls let me know you came across my profile here)! I'm on MFP pretty well all day everyday, haha... addicted... :bigsmile:
  • k_ur_t
    k_ur_t Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey Im 22 and I just joined this as well. I am looking to loose 35 lbs. I log and comment and post often so anyone feel free to add me!
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I just had my first baby, down 50 pounds looking to lose about 15 more. I log everyday & keep all my friends accountable, becaus win return that helps me stay on track! Add me! Oh-- I'm American currently residing in Germany so I won't share the same time zone as a lot of y'all-- but I'm still around!!
  • Teyah04
    Teyah04 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 27, originally from California but currently residing in Germany. Just started my journey, and I have about 30 more lbs to go till I get my target weight. Feel free to add me. I started months back but lost my motivation and now I'm back at it again.
  • Chip436
    Chip436 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey I'm 20, and wanting to lose about 50 pounds. I'm currently studying in England but also travel between Norway and Texas. Feel free to add me. I try to be a good motivator and provide help if needed :)
  • BethanBee86
    BethanBee86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in my later 20's (turned 27 start of June )

I try to be on here every day to make sure I'm sticking to my change in lifestyle , feel free to add me :)
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm 22 with 40 lbs to drop starting today! This is a new part of my day, we'll get this done!
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im 24. Feel free to add me and same goes to everyone else! Can never have too many supporters!!
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Im 27 and log in every day. Feel free to add me :-)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    26 here
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Welcome I can always use supportive friends :D feel free to add me! Anyone!

25 with about 30-45 to lose
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, very active on here. Aged 27, 75lbs to lose.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hey - 25 here.
  • Hollyhobby22
    Hollyhobby22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    im 22 and i have 20lbs left to go feel free to add me
  • MollyNK88
    MollyNK88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hilo. I'm 24 and have about 25 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Surprised at how well this board took off, excited to have all of you guys as new friends!! :D
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in my late 20's and on almost every day :) Feel free to add