Who's going to get Shaun T's new workout video?

Options
I'm getting Focus T25 for sure.

Replies

• jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Are you getting the challenge pack with the new vanilla shakeology?
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I didnt know he had a new one. I'll check it out for sure. I love Insanity.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Say what?
  • mholiday82
    mholiday82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IT IS GETTING RELEASED TODAY ITS 180 FOR THE CHALLENGE PACK ON TEAMBEACHBODY.COM I THINK IN A MONTH LATER IT GOES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AT BEACHBODY.COM

I CANT WAIT IT IS ONLY 25 MINUTES A DAY FIVE DAYS I KNOW IT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT... I NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 80LBS I DID HIS HIP HOB ABS AND LOVED IT.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am contemplating it, its the short workouts that I like the sound of!
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    I am sitting here waiting for it do drop right now!! If anyone else is getting it you can send me a friend request and we can keep each other motivated!! :)
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ordering it too! Can't wait for it to come out!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll be getting the challenge pack. And I'm not in a super rush to get it because I'm still doing Insanity for another month and a half. But as soon as I'm about to be finished I'm getting T25. I love the idea that it's a shorter workout but you get no rests and it's still insane.

I did Insanity last year with my fiance and I loved it. Had to stop though because he kind of injured himself and I let it become a reason not to continue myself...not doing that this time. I'm in it to finish!

I'm kind of obsessed with Shaun T so I'm glad he has more than one workout program I can do. Insanity has made every other workout I've done look like a joke.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I will definitely get it! I am 4 weeks into Insanity for the 2nd time and LOVE it! It's the only one I see awesome results with! I love Sean T!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Say what?
  • Genetic_tea_drinker
    Options
    When is it out?
    I think it may have to be an X-mas present if the price is as high as insanity lol