Jillian Michael Dvd released in the UK

Options
Hi I'm a huge follower of Jillian Michaels workout dvds, i done 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, banish fat and boost metabolism and dipped in and out of ripped in 30.
But i really want to try her other dvds such as kickboxing and killer abs, when will they be released in the UK? I don't have a region 1 player and i really want to try them out, any ideas?

Replies

• travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they're available on YouTube.

Another option is 'hacking' your dvd player. I moved from USA to Europe with over 300 films on DVD. Most players have a hack sequence easily found on the Internet. Could be as easy as pressing a few buttons on the remote, just do a search for the model number. Both my DVD players play ALL regions now.
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you were gonna buy them anyway, buy them on itunes :) although a lot are online they do get pulled down as there illegal copy's etc..
  • cjd1029
    cjd1029 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, I do her kick boxing one, i found it on you tube on our virgin box (channel 198). I prefer this to doing the 30DS feels like I'm working a bit harder.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Try YouTube. I came across some of her kickboxing one on there - gonna give it a go :)