Hi! New here.

Options
Hi! Just started MFP this week. I've been doing P90X for almost 7 weeks but I'm not losing any weight. Thought I've give this a try. :smile:

Replies

• jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome if you are looking for support and encouragement you have found the right website. Everyone here is very friendly, if you have any questions just ask and they will assist you with the answers. Good luck with reaching your goals.
  • ddockery
    ddockery Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well. Just started on Monday, I really love the fact how this website makes you accountable.......I'm a little nervouse with the weekend approaching, that's usually my downfall. But I've lost 1.1 lbs since Monday and can't wait to continue my journey.
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    Glad to here you're using the P90X! I heard it was a killer, since you have been doing it for 7wks and no weight lost . I would suggest drinking plenty of water and eating enough calories because with the P90X you are burning calories and if you're not intaking enough you're body goes into starvation mode.
  • rhodges48
    Options
    @karenyg - Sorry I missed your post. Just saw it. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. I'm still working the P90X. It's getting easier and I'm seeing some weight loss now. :happy:
  • rhodges48
    Options
    @ddockery and jlclarke -- Thanks for the welcome. I'm really enjoying the site. It is a great tool for keeping me on track. I hope you are doing well, too.
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    hey welcome. Im in the same boat. p90x 4 weeks didnt lose a pound but lost some inches. are you following the diet as well as the program??
  • rhodges48
    Options
    I am following the diet to a degree. I'm vegetarian so I do have to modify it a little to get the right amount of protein, etc.