Hit my first personal milestone! 10kg lost! (pic)

Options
Hi everyone

I'm just here to say that after 8 weeks of watching what I eat and a tiny bit of exercise for now I have managed to shift 10kg away.

It's a long road ahead, but I'm so glad I've reached the first part, gives me so much motivation. Another 58kg to go before I reach my goal, where I can re-*kitten* what I need.

42765637_9767.jpg - 42765637_8108.jpg

Personally I can't tell the difference, but I am noticing my clothes fitting slightly loose now, which is a massive NSV

P.s. I hope I got the pictures right?

Replies

• helenpatton7
    Options
    well done you. I only started a few days ago so its good to see someone doing really well. Keep up the fantastic work :smile:
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can tell! Your face is a lot thinner! Keep up the great work!
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - 11 kg is fantastic, and you can see the definition in your face more in the second pic. Well done!!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Well done. You can see the difference. You are doing an awesome job.
  • MayKu12
    MayKu12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done, you face looks a lot slimmer already
  • Nkabzin36
    Nkabzin36 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done xxx
  • deesign4427
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work, D:smile:
  • 2bawallaby
    2bawallaby Posts: 17
    Options
    Well done. I have 6O kg to go too. Have lost 21kg since 1 April and I am like you in that I can't see it either. We can keep each other going
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Great work :)

Its a great feeling knowing you are 10kgs lighter forever! Keep it up and you will lose the rest too!
  • heather3559
    Options
    Well done!! Im just starting out so your story has motivated me more! Thanks for sharing. :):)
  • gypy
    gypy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good work man! Keep it up!!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Definitely more definition in your second photo!!! Well done !!!! Really great work!!
  • Jensenwellington
    Jensenwellington Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

It's easy to see the difference, you look more defined in your second picture.

Way to go!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I think there a massive difference, well done. It's good to read posts like these it just helps to keep the rest of us motivated.
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mate, you've done a great job! Keep up the good work, when you write you have 58kg left I know where you are coming from completely. I know you are motivated I can see it in your face... I too made a decision some time back last autumn. I was then 136.5 kg about eight months down the road I'm now about 114 kg and I'm glad I took that first step in doing exactly as you have done. Eating healthier, and getting in a bit of exercise , that bit of exercise is now a bit more then when I started. To get to my ideal weight I have about 30kg to go, but feeling how I feel now all around, is good enough reason to strive for it.

Feel free to add me as a friend for mutual motivation.

Cheerz, and have a great day!

Vasyl
    aka Bill
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • lattegirl
    lattegirl Posts: 10
    Options
    Someone once told me it will take four weeks for you to notice the changes, 8 weeks for your friends and family to notice and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice. You might not see the changes yourself right away but it truly is amazing when you do! Keep at it.
  • g1lmour
    g1lmour Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks so much guys, reading through these comments has indeed made my day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!