Success with Jillian Michaels???

Options
13»

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred last week. I reached my goal weight and lost 16 inches.

fasy8l.jpg
  • rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    So I ordered 30 day shred on Amazon and was so excited that I decided to youtube it while I wait... Holy Cow. Not 10 minutes in my 8 year old son walks in and says "Mommy its ok you can stop if you want and take a break. You dont have to listen to that lady your face is all red" I almost stopped just from laughing but I did listen and make it through. Crazy intense. I dont know if I have it in my to do it every day but maybe 2-3 times a week at first. I used speghettio cans for the weights and Im sure my form was off. I kept trying to figure it out half way through the exercises, but I still burned 465 calories and I'm pretty sure later I wont be able to lift my arms... :)
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I did body revolution last year and lost close to 40 lbs. I gained it all back when I lost my way. I just started the program again on June 1st, and I'm down 7 lbs already. I love Jillian!!!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I had awesome results with jillians Body Revolution. Feel free to look at my profile pics
  • RockabillyHellKat
    RockabillyHellKat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm an instant gratification type of person and had tried so many things to lose weight. I finally tried the 30DS last year and lost 4 pounds in one week. That was enough for me to get hooked. I've lost a total of 20 pounds with Jillian. I lost my way through the holidays and gained some of it back, but I'm back on track now. Her Kickbox Fast Fix dvd is probably my favorite. It's so fast paced and doesn't feel like 20 minutes, so I do that before I go to work in the mornings. I'm also on week 2 of Ripped In 30. I can feel muscles I didn't know I had. haha I love Jillian and I know her products combined with my determination are the reasons for my success so far. :wink:
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Here's mine: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/964110-30-days-of-jm-ripped-in-30?hl=ripped+in+30&page=1#posts-14745283
    It was a great precursor to P90X too. I burn the same calories (per heart rate monitor) in 30 min of any P90X cardio vs the JM circuit of RI30
  • maecrocker
    maecrocker Posts: 56
    Options
    So I ordered 30 day shred on Amazon and was so excited that I decided to youtube it while I wait... Holy Cow. Not 10 minutes in my 8 year old son walks in and says "Mommy its ok you can stop if you want and take a break. You dont have to listen to that lady your face is all red" I almost stopped just from laughing but I did listen and make it through. Crazy intense. I dont know if I have it in my to do it every day but maybe 2-3 times a week at first. I used speghettio cans for the weights and Im sure my form was off. I kept trying to figure it out half way through the exercises, but I still burned 465 calories and I'm pretty sure later I wont be able to lift my arms... :)

I have to watch the workout before I do it so that I have some idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. That way I can concentrate on form and not trying to figure out the exercise.

I am about to start weeks 11 and 12 of Body Revolution. I mix some killer buns and thighs in with it when I am able -- which I usually am not able! I'm a little afraid to watch these two because it may scare me a bit. I love Jillian though. I'm about to order some more of her DVDs.
  • energyaxis
    Options
    I tend to feel a sense of accomplishment when I do her workouts and I'm now at the point where I can finish them, up the weights and not get so winded that I have to stop! It's great! I love seeing improvements in how quickly I adjust to being able to handle pushups in only a few days because push ups have always been the hardest for me. The next big one is CHIN UPS! I do have trouble doing the exact same workout every single day for six days though.
    So if your like me you switch them up a bit. Like this week I did Power Yoga Baron Baptiste back to back with Yoga Meltdown. Then the next day I did Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred for two days and today I did Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism. It isn't just about my body it's about my mind. I tend to want variety and for my mind to be engaged. Doing it that way keeps my body guessing but I wonder which is more effective. Stick with one particular workout for six days with a day of rest or throw in some variety more often? Either way it has to be better than not doing it at all! I look forward to trying out her newer workouts which I haven't tried before.
    And yes, showing up and doing it is key! Stick it!
  • frolka27
    frolka27 Posts: 9
    Options
    Does anybody still working out?
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!