Need Support/Friends/Advice Givers!

Options
Hello!
My name's Nina.

I'm 26 years old and I'm getting married September 21st and for some reason I just realized I really need to kick myself in gear for this wedding.

I need all the support and friends on here I can get! I look forward to meeting new people and helping others and myself here!

Talk to you all soon!

-Nina:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i hear ya on that Nina.. congrats on the wedding i kno wyou are problably getting stressed out already. add me and we will keep you motivated and accountable
  • AliceA2013
    AliceA2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nina
    Congratulations on your coming nuptials!
    You ask for advice and my advice is: please avoid last-minute crash diets; you will only have setbacks as your body protests (healthily) but they will make you feel miserable / fill you with angst. Go steady with a gentle diet full of fruit and vegetables, a healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise that makes you feel good, and enjoy the build-up with your partner for the big day. You can only realistically lose about 1/2 a stone in that time (3 months at 1/2 lb per week) IF you want to keep it off. Anything more drastic is likely to give you the familiar yo-yo effect. Take it from a seasoned dieter :) So, enjoy your figure, whatever it is like, your partner loves you.
    Good luck!
    Alice
  • ReikaValtryst
    Options
    I really appreciate the realistic view! I love the honesty it makes me feel better! I realize this isn't just for the wedding and yes as much as I don't want to admit it, I am guilty of yo-yo dieting:)
  • Scooby5544
    Options
    Add me Nina!!! I need help to b fab by 40. 9 months. And I will help u too girl:)
  • amydelissa
    amydelissa Posts: 26
    Options
    Add me!