In my 40's, have ~95 lbs to lose and looking for Friends

Options
gwenshoe
gwenshoe Posts: 11 Member
I could round up and say I need to lose 100 but 95 looks much better. Oh, who am I kidding - I've got a lot of weight to lose! This is the first time in a long, long time I've admitted that. Sound familiar? Would love to connect for support and sharing, etc. I share my diary with friends. :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me, I like to support and have friends who support me on the journey. My diary is also open to friends. Good luck we can do this together!
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    oh, add me!

my diary is also open to my friends.

=^x^=
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love MFP and supporting my friends!!!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's, lost 83 pounds (48) while on MFP & I have been on for over a year & exercise & log daily. My food diary is open to friends but because I am in maintenance, the calories may just be higher but feel free to add. Would be more than happy to support & motivate. You can do this!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 & have 150# to lose so I'm here for the long haul. I log everything I eat, try to exercise at least 30 minutes/day & my diary is open. I love the support & motivation here! Feel free to add me!

oops, double clicked...
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 & have 150# to lose so I'm here for the long haul. I log everything I eat, try to exercise at least 30 minutes/day & my diary is open. I love the support & motivation here! Feel free to add me!
  • amydelissa
    amydelissa Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 36 and have 105 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me for support!
  • Scooby5544
    Options
    Add me please:). I need to lose 100 in order o b fab by forty and I need all the help a girl can get...lol!!!
  • Bobbie253
    Bobbie253 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Friend Me also.... In in the same boat. I have the same amount of weight to lose and Im 41 aswell.
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OOo OOOOo Add me too! I am 46 and have 120 lbs to lose! I love MFP and the encouragement we share along our journey!