Looking for new friends!!!

Options
Hello my name is Tonya and I am just trying to get healthier and loss some extra weight. After I got out of the Army I have slacked on my weight loss. I have continued to work out, but my eating habits went out the window. I ran my first half marathon in May and since then my exercise has slowed down and I am trying to get my butt back into it. It is hard since I really dont have any friends that like to work out, and being a single parent and a full-time student has also made it harder to get motivated. Anyways I have a lot of 5k's coming up and 2 half marathons (August and October).

Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hi Tonya...feel free to add me! I'm on her most everyday!
  • screid77
    screid77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tonya,

I am also looking for new friends and people who may inspire me to keep going. I have been on this site for a while but always back and forth. However the last 20 days I have started a new and am determined no matter how long it takes me, how many times I fall I need to get back up!! So feel free to add me and its very nice to meet you!!

And to Norahwynn..I will add you too if you don't mind!! thanks!!!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have some runs in your future : ) Feel free to add me.
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add Me! I want more & more people to help me stay motivated & I promise to do the same!
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I have done two 5 K's and lost 75 pounds
  • mikesgirl71
    mikesgirl71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me, any of you guys! Reading the posts every day helps me get motivated!!
  • qpr4law
    qpr4law Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me any of you! I hate exercising and I think that is the only way I am going to lose any weight at all.
  • Bharsa1
    Bharsa1 Posts: 47
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love motivating and helping folks lose weight :)
  • jahollywood
    jahollywood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
  • Pjack018
    Pjack018 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Tonya! Everyone feel free to add me as well I'm looking for new friends up here!!
  • laurengettler
    Options
    looking for motivation! i am getting married in august and i want to lose extra weight i have put on over the years!
    really just looking to be healthy and get my confidence back