butter or fake stuff?

Options
2»

Replies

• clovebud
    clovebud Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm so glad so many of you use butter. I use it and won't buy the fake stuff but was curious.
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I use real butter too! I trust the cows baby!
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    If I use 'butter' for anything, I use Smart Balance Lite.
    Despite SB's "synthetic" nature, I can't justify the cholesterol/saturated fat that's in real butter to use it instead.
    Me too! With Omega 3's.
    I had a cholesterol problem so I had to switch. Worked wonders and it tastes good!
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I use I Can't Believe its not butter light. But sometimes I do use I use Land 'o Lakes light butter with canola... , I like the taste of that better, but can't can't get it in a bigger container, and I read on Self that I can't believe its not butter light is better than butter to help you lose weight.
  • psarah
    psarah Posts: 84
    Options
    I like Brumle and Brown..its made with yogurt...really good.
  • missboriken
    missboriken Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Butter 100% - just less
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Butter, but sparingly. I understand the ingredients: cream and salt.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I use Lurpak light, which tastes just like the regular lurpak...I Dont mind marge or sunflower spread,but prefer real butter all the way,and I dont eat alot of it, so when I do I prefer something a bit nicer.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Butter all the way!

I grew up on magarine.. and didn't know any better when I first started living on my own. But after recognizing real tastes and my boyfriend going into culinary school.. we go for the real stuff. My taste buds are thankful.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I like Brumle and Brown..its made with yogurt...really good.

I like Brummel and Brown too.... and while it's made with yogurt and tastes really good, it does have a billion other ingredients in it too.

But I use it anyway :tongue:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Butter, but sparingly. I understand the ingredients: cream and salt.

The only way to go!!

I recently discovered Amish roll butter................OMG, it is to die for good!!!