Drinking water??

Options
I've always been a water drinker. I'm not a huge fan of soda or juice, and I only drink soy milk (and only in my tea or coffee). However, over the past month or so, I'm finding that every time I drink water, I start to feel sick. I have to be SUPER thirsty to be able to drink anything, and I know that I'm more hungry now because I can't drink as much water. Is there anything I can do? I'm trying to drink a big cup of water right now with a 5 cal crystal light energy in it, but it's still not helping.

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    What type of water are you drinking? Is it bottled or tap. Also the type of bottled water may not be agreeing with you, because alot of them arent purified properly. Also if you are drinking tap water, maybe you need to start boiling it first and then running it through a filtration system before you drink it.

Also, are you drinking a whole lot of water at a given time and if so are you doing it on an empty stomach? because drinking a whole lot more water than you are use to at a given time can upset your stomach and drinking it on an empty stomach is not a good idea

I am not big on all those crystal light items.....Maybe you can try natural lime/lemon instead
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    I'm not a big water drinker, I do put lemons on my water to help with the taste and the lemons are supposed to make the water more alkaline which is better for you.
  • Jendf
    Jendf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've always had a hard time drinking enough water in a day....it's definitely one of my biggest issues. It's not that I don't like water, I just never feel thirsty. I have to force myself to stand in front of the water cooler at work and drink 1 whole glass, when I'm done that glass I fill it back up and take it back to my desk at work. Perhaps a lemon or green tea would make it easier for you? I really like the pink grapefruit crystal lite...it's my favorite, I suggest trying it if you haven't already.
  • MyouTakara
    Options
    I've started having that problem too over the last couple days. The first day everyone made jokes asking me if I was pregnant. It's making someone else in the house queasy too, but I've gotten sicker (can't eat much) and she's still just having problems with the water. She's a juice drinker though, and I'm not. Oy, this sucks. Try boiling it for at least two minutes and see if that helps, or filter it. Something may have been added to the water that doesn't agree with you.