Crumple or Fold?

Options

Replies

• UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is hilarious because I ask people this a lot, especially new people I meet. It's just one of those questions that you can ask to try and determine how awesome someone is by their reaction. :tongue:

Anyway, I fold. I've always folded. It just feels better I think.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Dang, maybe I need to get one of those. I think my kids use a roll every two days! Oh, and they fold, too. I think. I dunno, I haven't had to help them in the bathroom for a long time. I think I'll ask when I get home! :bigsmile:

I'd totally recommend it. I see all those adds for wet wipes and I can't even imagine how much that costs! Our bidet was $30 on amazon and it was with free shipping. It even came with a little instruction manual. :P It might be a bigger adjustment for kids, but I would go for it! Much less waste and money.

Wow, that's pretty cheap! I don't have a bathroom big enough for both, though, but definitely something to consider after I move!

Oh! I forgot to mention that! It doesn't require a separate space. You just hook it up to your existing toilet under the seat. This is the actual one I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Luxe-MB110-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment/dp/B001KKRCFA/ref=lp_686953011_1_1/186-2758586-3409920?ie=UTF8&qid=1372201616&sr=1-1

You just hook it up where the water comes in and the toilet still flushes and you can use your bidet.

Alright, now you're talkin'!!!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I usually roll it around my fists...so fold?

Sometimes I crumple though.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I bidet.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    The glove.

jk

Depends on the situation at hand.

YEAH!!! A glove! LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is hilarious because I ask people this a lot, especially new people I meet. It's just one of those questions that you can ask to try and determine how awesome someone is by their reaction. :tongue:

Anyway, I fold. I've always folded. It just feels better I think.

I didn't know there was any other way until I saw the story on the news! It was like 20/20 or something like that, not the regular news.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Grab a fistful and attack!

monkeypoo.jpg
  • dez_yaoichan
    dez_yaoichan Posts: 454
    Options
    Dang, maybe I need to get one of those. I think my kids use a roll every two days! Oh, and they fold, too. I think. I dunno, I haven't had to help them in the bathroom for a long time. I think I'll ask when I get home! :bigsmile:

I'd totally recommend it. I see all those adds for wet wipes and I can't even imagine how much that costs! Our bidet was $30 on amazon and it was with free shipping. It even came with a little instruction manual. :P It might be a bigger adjustment for kids, but I would go for it! Much less waste and money.

Wow, that's pretty cheap! I don't have a bathroom big enough for both, though, but definitely something to consider after I move!

Oh! I forgot to mention that! It doesn't require a separate space. You just hook it up to your existing toilet under the seat. This is the actual one I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Luxe-MB110-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment/dp/B001KKRCFA/ref=lp_686953011_1_1/186-2758586-3409920?ie=UTF8&qid=1372201616&sr=1-1

You just hook it up where the water comes in and the toilet still flushes and you can use your bidet.

Alright, now you're talkin'!!!

:blushing: I swear I was reading "budget" the whole time and just couldn't figure it out! a $30 bathroom budget??? :laugh:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I meticulously construct a rustic toilet paper pomander. Then I festoon it with a delicate toilet paper bow.

But really I just do the crumple/wad. Ain't nobody got time to fold!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I meticulously construct a rustic toilet paper pomander. Then I festoon it with a delicate toilet paper bow.

It's just a quick wrap around the fingers! I have to go home and get my workout done. That was a nice visual, by the way! :smile:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Someone gave me this idea, so I'm running with it. I'm always responding to the bathroom threads, but I've never started one of my very own! I also saw something about this on the news one night, so that makes it a legit question. :wink: Do you crumple or fold the toilet paper? Me, I fold. :smile:

smh.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    crumple
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Someone gave me this idea, so I'm running with it. I'm always responding to the bathroom threads, but I've never started one of my very own! I also saw something about this on the news one night, so that makes it a legit question. :wink: Do you crumple or fold the toilet paper? Me, I fold. :smile:

smh.gif

Hey, she's on your FL!!! I'm still not sayin', though. Ok, I'm going now!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options

^^^ This!

tumblr_mebmn2wvdi1rkt54ro1_500.gif
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Fold. The civilized way, of course. ;)
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Crumple, but only a little. We have a bidet, so we don't use much TP anymore. We bought a 12 pack of TP last month and are still working on it!

I always wanted a Toto washlet, but this looks like a nice, inexpensive substitute.

I use the wet wipes.
  • DonnieFoozball
    DonnieFoozball Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    And here I thought the thread would be about gym/workout clothes.
  • BigBo63
    BigBo63 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I only use baby wipes and I don't do either!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I wind it around my hand before i use it, so...wad? Right?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    As I'm pulling it off the roll I wrap it around my fingers, then I slip it off and use it. Insta-fold.