I still trying lose wieght help

I wieght 170 I wanna lose it I want to be 140 need advice

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    I wieght 170 I wanna lose it I want to be 140 need advice

If you are logging your food on here open your diary. If not tell us how much you're eating per day and what activity and exercise.

Also how tall are you ?
  • joncassie
    joncassie Posts: 5 Member
    5,5 I eat heahty and working out
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    less eat, more work out
  • mkocol
    mkocol Posts: 18 Member
    Your BMR is at approximately 1800 calories and if you are working out 5 days a week than you multiply that number by your activity factor:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I don't know how active you are besides working out but lets just say that you have an office job so I would put you in moderately active and miltiply your BMR x 1.55 = 2790

Now since you want to loose weight you make a deficit of 500 calories and that leaves you with aprox. 2300 calories a day. Set your macros according to your lifestyle and mostly preference. I myself am on a low carb diet so my macros are 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fat. You can change those settings in the GOALS menu

Best of luck :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    use the MFP program as it was designed. All the information you need is there.