Just joined yesterday

Options
Hello everyone. I just discovered this site yesterday morning and decided to give it a try. I have a 15 month old and can't seem to lose the last 21 pounds. I just weighed myself this morning and I already lost a pound! It may just be water weight, but it's better than gaining...:smile:
Any other new moms out there trying to lose the last few pounds?

Replies

• samsmom
    samsmom Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just discovered this site yesterday morning and decided to give it a try. I have a 15 month old and can't seem to lose the last 21 pounds. I just weighed myself this morning and I already lost a pound! It may just be water weight, but it's better than gaining...:smile:
    Any other new moms out there trying to lose the last few pounds?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    there are many mothers on this site that are here for the same reason as yourself. I myself have a 3 1/2 year old. This site has helped so much. And who cares of that lb is water weight it's a START and that is all that matters here. Welcome to the family and I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.

:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm so in your boat...I have a 10 year old and a 5 year old...I can't seem to lose that last 20 either! :tongue:

Welcome!!! You will love it here!!! :flowerforyou: