New to mfp

Options
hi all im new to mfp and I have alot of weight to lose but one step at a time,im a mum of two wonderfull children 5 and 2 yr olds and need to get healthy and happy for them and my otherhalf.im looking for support,motavtion and tips on how to stay on track.x:smile:

Replies

• HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Heather. I'm 27 and am getting married. I decided to join MFP to get healthy (after two years of medical stuff) and to look amazing in my gown. I am always up for new friends also to provide motivation/ inspiration. Welcome to MFP!

I also want to let anyone else on here know that i they need friends/ would like to add more people for support/ motivation, feel free to add me anytime!
  • xandoey
    xandoey Posts: 1
    Options
    im jenny

i just got married two months ago, and fell off the work out plan and not feeling as good about myself. Goal is to get back down to 120.
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hello. I am Marta and I am a 41 year old stay at home mom. Need to loose 50 pounds before my next doctors appointment. Welcome to this site. Lots of great information and support. Add me if you want!
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 20yrs old and a new wife. I feel I should be as healthy as my other half. In January I was about 180lbs and have gotten down to 164 but feel like I have plateaued. I joined to get support, info and tips and do the same for others on their weight loss journey. Hope everyone reaches their goals!:add me :happy: